• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I think he must be using out of date figures.

I can't think where he would have got anything more up to date than the ?ú56 million figure.

Certainly not from Spurs.

Actually the Chelsea debt figures are a complete mismatch :-k

Robert Mugabe has come out as a Chelsea fan, days after the football team won the Champions League.

The Zimbabwean president, who has ruled the country for 32 years, revealed his love of the London club after a testimonial match for former national captain Benjani Mwaruwari, 33.
Robert Mugabe Mugabe says he supports Chelsea and Barca (Picture: Getty)

The dictator, 88, apparently told the Portsmouth striker: ‘I followed you and watched some of your games, but I am a Chelsea and Barcelona supporter and I always want them to score.’

'When I watch soccer, I do not want anyone to disturb me. Even my wife knows where to sit because while they are scoring in the field I will also be scoring at home, kicking everything in front of me.'

Mugabe also recounted his own tales of playing football, adding: 'I have scored a lot of goals at my home, but I can only remember scoring once during the days we played a lot of football as I grew up.

'It was rather fortunate, too. I just hit the ball towards goal and the goalkeeper was poor so it went in.'

Chelsea achieved Champions League glory last weekend when Didier Drogba saved the Blues from the jaws of defeat by pulling his side level in the 88th minute with a bullet header past Bayern Munich keeper Manuel Neuer.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...-following-champions-league-win#ixzz1w8rsQAWu

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...-following-champions-league-win#ixzz1w8ro1W2N

you interrupt my soccer i'll fudging abduct you, make you fight, shoot you and finally toss you in a mass grave of some description.

What does 32m bring you..

AvB for 7 months.

Chelsea* really are a bunch of qunts

:ross:

Villas-Boas pockets ?ú12m for early Chelsea exit as Abramovich's spending spirals
By Neil Ashton

Andre Villas-Boas has been paid a staggering ?ú12million in compensation for being fired by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
The Stamford Bridge club confirmed the Portuguese coach, who lasted just seven months, has now settled his claim with them, after being sacked in March.
Villas-Boas is free to work again after Abramovich agreed to the settlement terms and he is expected to take charge at Roma during the summer.
AbramovichÔÇÖs hire-and-fire approach has now cost the Champions League winners ?ú76m in five years on management and coaching staff.
The figure of ?ú64m, detailed in ChelseaÔÇÖs latest accounts, took the pay-offs of Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Luiz Felipe Scolari and Carlo Ancelotti into consideration.
Chelsea also had to fork out a ?ú10m ÔÇÿtransfer feeÔÇÖ when they hired Villas-Boas after he won the treble in his first season with Porto.
It means the total bill for Villas-Boas, including his ?ú125,000-a-week salary, stands at ?ú32m for just seven monthsÔÇÖ work.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ramovichs-spending-spirals.html#ixzz1wUveC6Dk

p.s that * is really tinkling off my chelsea* mates. haha

Last edited:
So now they've bought Hazard and Hulk, it's just like Roman's early days. Chel$ki doing it 'the right way' along with Emirates Marketing Project.

They've spent more on managers in the past five years then some teams have on players..

:|

Slightly offtopic but heard an interesting stat that Porto (Hulk signing included) have recieved over 850m euros in transfers alone since 2003!! Thats almost an average of 100m a year just in sales!!

That is a ridiculous amount of money for what he done there. Football is silly nowadays. AVB's probably on a beach at the moment sipping on a mojito, not giving two bricks.

Slightly offtopic but heard an interesting stat that Porto (Hulk signing included) have recieved over 850m euros in transfers alone since 2003!! Thats almost an average of 100m a year just in sales!!

Maybe not doing it quite the same way, but kind of becoming a new Ajax in my mind with a conveyor belt of good players coming out of there lately.

Maybe not doing it quite the same way, but kind of becoming a new Ajax in my mind with a conveyor belt of good players coming out of there lately.

Fairly easy to get work permits there and Brazilians speak the same language, so it's always been a way to get into the European market.

With the amount of players they get from Brazil, I bet a huge chunk of that is going to 3rd part owners.
Half the players in Portuguese league are Brazilian as they don't need work permits.
Its not very hard making a profit on buying Brazilian footballers and selling them on.

Back