• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I'm sitting here disgusted at what has happened over the last few weeks. Had it not been for the cold, Greek beer in my hand, the sunny and warm weather here on this island called Karpathos, I might have just slit someone's throat just to let off some steam.
City buying the league and Chelsea finally winning the sacret EuroLotto after learning their lesson from previous failures and actually buying all the raffle tickets this time, has made me ponder about soccerball and what it means to me. It used to mean a lot, but now it just seems idiotic. There are no winners anymore, just the agony of being raped in the anus by some rich taco who couldn't find a date, then bragging about it to his dad, who was there with him during the rape because nobody else bothers to listen. Claiming it was mutual consent and fine pickup lines that led to the sex, to his partner in crime (still dad), and believing it too - for a while. Maybe FC United figured it out all those years ago: rape is only fun for so long, that sex is better when your "partner" doesn't look up at you with a tear in his (or his brother) eye.
I was ready to give it up, that's when GHod reached out to me. I looked up and there I saw it, one of the beer drums decorating the bar I'm at reads HOLSTEN. Amazing. It's like GHod saying hey, I'm not giving it to you up the Hershey highway because you are guilty jews and I hate you. Far from it, au contraire. I'm doing my patented "show me you love me even though I'm torturing and crucifying your leader, burning your crops, stealing your son, blinding your ass and so forth routine". Thanks. We are slow learners and needed this slap I guess.
Can't but help looking forward to the next rape session, might as well enjoy it.

That's one hell of a metaphor you've used there... 'metaphor a good time' more like!!

Know how you feel... I had HOLSTEN on the go too at the weekend... (German AND Spurs, what could go wrong!) fudge all good it did mind!

From F365's Mediawatch:

Loyal Flush
When Didier Didier Drogba's penalty hit the back of the Munich net on Saturday night - robbing Tottenham of Champions League football - one thought went through the minds of every Spurs fan: 'Bugger. That will be the end of Louis Saha at Spurs, then.'

But fear not, Tottenham fans, because The Sun reports that 'Louis Saha wants to stay at Tottenham even though they missed out on the Champions League'.

Yes, Tottenham fans, even though you've missed out on the Champions League, Louis Saha - who started five Premier League games for Spurs since signing from Everton in January - still wants to stay. Yes, you may lose Luka Modric. Yes, you may lose Gareth Bale. But 33-year-old striker Saha - now out of contract - still wants to stay. And they say there's no loyalty in the modern game...

Unless Hitler, Gadaffi, Fred West or Denis Neilsen took up playing football, is there a more despicable man in the game at the moment than John Terry...? can't WAIT for his court case in July... mind you, the spawny c u n t will probably get off, and Anton Ferdinand will end up doing time for deformation of character!

Unless Hitler himself took up playing football, is there a more despicable man in the game at the moment than John Terry...? can't WAIT for his court case in July... mind you, the spawny **** will probably get off, and Anton Ferdinand will end up doing time for deformation of character!

What is likely to happen to Terry if found guilty?

What is likely to happen to Terry if found guilty?

let27sparty.gif
ve_day_street_party_1945_square_2-300x300.jpg
Q154514.jpg

...but yeah, he'll probably be made England captain, and help Chelsea to defend their Champions League crown... c u n t !

He'll be made england captain

think the maximum penalty is a fine of ?ú2,500. it's more the damage to his reputation.

whatever the result of the court case you have to think he'll sitting out a large part of next season. liverpool will go ballistic if he doesn't get a double figure ban.

think the maximum penalty is a fine of ?ú2,500. it's more the damage to his reputation.

whatever the result of the court case you have to think he'll sitting out a large part of next season. liverpool will go ballistic if he doesn't get a double figure ban.

In fact, our season unraveled partially because of this taco. And the whole "trial"...seriously, in what other trade would such a "trial" take so long to go through? File under "atrocious despicable c unt"...

People will think he's even more of a taco then they already do? Not much of a change there..

In fact, our season unraveled partially because of this taco. And the whole "trial"...seriously, in what other trade would such a "trial" take so long to go through? File under "atrocious despicable c unt"...

Bear in mind that the trial was delayed because Chelsea asked for it to be delayed.

Yet another way in which they fudged up our season!

Bear in mind that the trial was delayed because Chelsea asked for it to be delayed.

It's a bit of a silly one, as witness testimony is going to be used right?

So surely they should hold it as soon as possible, to avoid people 'forgetting' things..

Indeed mate, you couldn't make up how many times in recent history CFC have fudged us over, starting with enticing Arnesen...

It's a bit of a silly one, as witness testimony is going to be used right?

So surely they should hold it as soon as possible, to avoid people 'forgetting' things..

it was because a presumably completely star struck magistrate bought chelsea's argument that the witnesses in this case who are all footballers wouldn't have time to come to court during the season despite the fact footballers work about 10 hours a week on monday to friday.

what about the stunt pulis pulled to get off a speeding charge ? said basically stoke would be relegated if he lost his licence. it just beggars belief

How can the maximum penalty be a ?ú2500 fine when the Muamba tweeter got 56 days in jail. Surely racially abusing a black player to their face is a worse crime than writing some gonad*s on twitter or am I missing something?

How can the maximum penalty be a ?ú2500 fine when the Muamba tweeter got 56 days in jail. Surely racially abusing a black player to their face is a worse crime than writing some gonad*s on twitter or am I missing something?

Yeah that doesn't quite add up.

Premier League debt
Chelsea ?ú734m
Manchester United ?ú439m
Fulham ?ú190m
Saudi Sportswashing Machine ?ú150m
Liverpool ?ú123m
Aston Villa ?ú110m
Arsenal ?ú97.8m
Bolton Wanderers ?ú93m
Tottenham ?ú78.6m
Wigan Athletic ?ú73m
Sunderland ?ú66m
QPR ?ú56.1m
Everton ?ú45m
Emirates Marketing Project ?ú41m
Blackburn Rovers ?ú21m
Norwich ?ú16.8m
Stoke City ?ú8m
West Bromwich ?ú2m
Swansea ?ú0m
Wolves ?ú0m

There are a few interesting things to notice. For all the jibes directed towards Emirates Marketing Project, it is important to recognise that the owner doesn't load debt onto the club (the ?ú41m shown above appears at the end of the accounting period and the owner will pay-off any underlying debt by buying equity in the club). Wealthy benefactors such as Abramovic, Ashley (Saudi Sportswashing Machine) and Al-Fayed (Fulham) have still not yet converted the club debt to equity (a pattern generally repeated at other benefactor clubs).

Edit: Robbed from the interweb of course.

Spurs' debt is actually ?ú56 million, according to the latest accounts.

Yes they could be out of date. These figures are from James Lawton's recent article (below) but it doesn't really say where he got them .

Article

Edit: Here's the 2010/11 figures which match your debt figure.

Last edited:
Yes they could be out of date. These figures are from James Lawton's recent article (below) but it doesn't really say where he got them .

Article

Edit: Here's the 2010/11 figures which match your debt figure.

I think he must be using out of date figures.

I can't think where he would have got anything more up to date than the ?ú56 million figure.

Certainly not from Spurs.

Back