• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

The guy isn't perfect, no manager is, and he's made mistakes but I'm 110% behind him. It's difficult at the moment but he's dealing with some very tough circumstances. Give him time, back him and he will do the business for us.
Yes, the death of close friends has to have an impact on him and then the issues with the team with Son and Lloris turning into pub players etc. it hasn't been an easy few months for him.

Are Romero, Kulusevski, Bentancur, Perisic, Richarlison and Bissouma, Conte’s system only players?

I would argue Perisic is and Richardlison is for 60m, we simply wouldn’t have paid anything near that if Conte didn’t identify him as the one he wanted.

Romero we brought before Conte i think.

I would argue Perisic is and Richardlison is for 60m, we simply wouldn’t have paid anything near that if Conte didn’t identify him as the one he wanted.

Romero we brought before Conte i think.
Perisic is a short term solution until the summer. Richy can play multiple positions, far from a Conte system only player, not that I'm sure what one of those is.

Perisic is a short term solution until the summer. Richy can play multiple positions, far from a Conte system only player, not that I'm sure what one of those is.

Perisic has another year/ couple of years on his contract I believe. Richy yeah he can play in multiple positions, but is he a £60m player in any of them?
We paid that amount because he was Conte’s first choice.

if we get a RWB but then the next manager wants to only use FBs, that would be a Conte buy. If we get a center back that only looks good in a three… again that would be a Conte’s system buy.

My main issue with Conte-ball is that it does not excite me much. Even when we're "on fire" I find us predictable and unexciting. It was weird watching the game yesterday, and experience the same "meh!"-feeling both when we scored, and when they scored. I'm worried about the lack of enthusiasm Conte manages to raise in me, it is a total lethargy.

I agree and its difficult to get excited about Spurs games now

Levy will realise this given that if it detracts from the Spurs brand, it will feed through to ticket sales, merchandise etc

Serious question, have we broken him?

Who Conte? Maybe but interestingly the attitude is exactly the same as his time at Chelsea, I have googled some of his interviews and articles and they are absolutely carbon copies. There are even interviews you would swear were from his time here.

Back