• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Levy loves Poch, they have family dinners and stuff together, used to holiday together, they are extremely close so its likely a 2+2 = 5 story.

That said I would lay my mortgage on Poch being the next box should the Conte relationtionship sour and him be available (not saying it will or Is BTW)

The fact he still lives a few miles from the training ground too is always going to nag/tempt.

Not sure he will to be honest, but for now i hope Conte will be here for a while because if he is it will probably mean we are winning things ( again). Been a long wait.

We need a trophy or 2 to take us to the next level.
The stadium is there, the training ground is there, the finances are there. We just need to shift the mentality. Not just the clubs but the way the world sees us.

Conte is the best chance of us winning something.

We need a trophy or 2 to take us to the next level.
The stadium is there, the training ground is there, the finances are there. We just need to shift the mentality. Not just the clubs but the way the world sees us.

Conte is the best chance of us winning something.

And no better time to do that whilst the naturally big clubs like Liverpool and Man United regress slightly

Jack Pitt-Brooke said on the latest View From the Lane that he still thinks that the chances are that Conte will stay, but that negative noises around the club regarding this have increased over the last couple of weeks.

Jack Pitt-Brooke said on the latest View From the Lane that he still thinks that the chances are that Conte will stay, but that negative noises around the club regarding this have increased over the last couple of weeks.

tBF he has always bandied around crap about us via the pATHLETIC

And he gets paid for this? We really are mugs, we talk brick and hyperbole for nothing.

tBF he has always bandied around crap about us via the pATHLETIC

I always thought he looked quite favourably on us. I know he's a City fan, but one with a bit of a soft spot for us, or at least that's how I remember him being. I let my Athletic subscription lapse, and haven't listened to the View from the Lane since early last season I think, so I'm not up to speed on what he does now.

I always thought he looked quite favourably on us. I know he's a City fan, but one with a bit of a soft spot for us, or at least that's how I remember him being. I let my Athletic subscription lapse, and haven't listened to the View from the Lane since early last season I think, so I'm not up to speed on what he does now.

He’s always entirely fair about us and very clearly has a real soft spot for the club. He’s always knowledgeable, measured and funny on A View From the Lane. I don’t subscribe to The Athletic so can’t have an opinion on what he does there.

As I said in my previous post, he reckons the chances are that Conte will stay, on balance.

So conte says that the club will aim to get younger players that are not after huge salaries. Also said he was happy at the club (again).

Dunno. We've seen the last two windows some fans saying conte won't be happy with the business we did. He'll walk, blah blah. Think this is just preempting it. We're not going to be getting huge name signings. The deal has to be right for the club and he's happy with that.

Back