• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

No idea
We do know we pay Tanguy incredible wages and Poch was manager when he signed.
I think Poch got what he wanted but his mods was because he didn’t know how to change things. There was a fix with his coaching staff that he never explored… change a coach and get some fresh voices in like every top manager has done

poch didn't really play him full on straightaway did he?
didn't feel it was a poch priority...what made you feel that he was poch's #1 target and the club supported him fully?
don't recall any positive interaction between poch and ndomb

poch didn't really play him full on straightaway did he?
didn't feel it was a poch priority...what made you feel that he was poch's #1 target and the club supported him fully?
don't recall any positive interaction between poch and ndomb
See above
He needed a dembele like

Unfortunate and untimely loss against Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. Conte has to accept responsibility for not giving younger players more match time and keeping faith in older players to do the job.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

if he'd have dropped Hugo today and started Forster, we'd have won, but we would all have said he was fudging mad before kick off

managing Spurs is the hardest job in the world, you can't rely on anyone at any time to put in a proper performance

S P U R S Y

I know for a fact this will get a negative reaction but i would not be sad if he fudges off when his contract runs out. His in game management is absolutely shocking.
We should have gone hard on potter
We went for the instant fix
He did fix things, which is why we’re playing Wednesday
He still needs more time
But I agree his in game work is poor
He is also a stubborn clam

We should have gone hard on potter
We went for the instant fix
He did fix things, which is why we’re playing Wednesday
He still needs more time
But I agree his in game work is poor
He is also a stubborn clam

I like the bloke, clearly a good coach, not all his fault but the idea he is Bullet proof from critics like some try to paint is wrong. His main faults are he is too loyal to some players who are letting him down which creates a bigger divide from first team to squad AND his in game subs are frankly crap

I like the bloke, clearly a good coach, not all his fault but the idea he is Bullet proof from critics like some try to paint is wrong. His main faults are he is too loyal to some players who are letting him down which creates a bigger divide from first team to squad AND his in game subs are frankly crap
All managers are loyal
It’s in their nature as ex players

I've heard loads of this kind of thing over the years and if it is then its pathetic to jeapodise a season in some powerplay TBH
Managers do weird stuff
He wasn’t set us up to lose, but he also wasn’t setting us ip to smash them
He set us up to win 1 nil

Do you really think so? I just can't imagine such a hardcore winner do something like that on purpose, but who knows.
He hates losing, of course he doesn’t! But he’s letting himself down playing wingbacks who either aren’t that good, or just not wingbacks at all. Kind of defeats the whole point of his system. The guile of Kulu used to get him out of jail a lot but just papering over the cracks….

It all comes down to each window. Fail to back him again in Jan and he'll have his excuse.. although I think Paratici will already have the next Bentancur & Kulusevski lined up for this window

Starting to see some of the “change in direction needed” stuff online and from mates of mine.

Hope we get a couple of results quickly. I know it’s been tough this season but we’d be mad to lose this fella.

Starting to see some of the “change in direction needed” stuff online and from mates of mine.

Hope we get a couple of results quickly. I know it’s been tough this season but we’d be mad to lose this fella.

We would, the guys a great coach, but he needs to find a spark from somewhere, it's been flat for weeks

Back