• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sundlan' 12.45pm

They compared Rose's dive in to block a shot at 4 goals up to the German chap's little stretch of the leg :D

I thought we played better against Leicester, bit of luck makes all the difference. I can't believe their sub played for Bayern Munich.

A bar in Munich I could believe, I wonder if it's a translation error, maybe big Sam had gravy in his ears again

o_O

The site was down ? I thought we blew it, giving away the goal first, but coming back in a minute. Then blowing them away 2nd half ? This is new, vastly improved, Spurs !

Eriksen's goals were sooo vital, loved Mussa's solo goal and Kane's pen - twas awesome !

Wonder how we'll treat Leicester ? Probably young 'uns - but I'd still love us to win that one !

Not a spectacular win, but a very solid 4-1, and we could easily have had more goals. So it's hard for me to understand how some of you can be so critical, really (it's not like we're going to have a lot of "perfect" matches over a season, where every single players pulls off every move they attempt). Collectively we were far better than the opponent.
Dembele man of the match for me. Great to have him back!

Overall I think we played better against Leicester.

I'd love to know what was going on with the players for the majority of the first half.
The 35 minutes or so before their goal we played some prime AVB era slow non threatening possession football.
We didn't get a single shot on target from the 6th minute until Eriksen scored.

I don't whether it was down to the 12:45 kick off, the fact that Carroll was now missing or we thought we didn't need to force this Sunderland will make a mistake.

Their goal was the kick up the arse we needed to start playing one and two touch high tempo football. From then on there was only gonna be one winner.

It was the kind of game though where you wonder "do we really need Dier in midfield for protection against this lot?"

Sunderland had 10 behind the ball at all times, hard to play through that.

We were lucky they made a few slack clearances, that's where the chances came from.

PALACE LAST 5 PL GAMES

Dec 26: Failed to score
Dec 28: Failed to score
Jan 2: Failed to score
Jan 12: Failed to score
Today Failed to score

Nailed on to score next Saturday

Not so sure about avb-esque first half. Just watched the highlights, and we had lots of chances in the first half.

Got to remember if we do ever win anything it's going to disappoint a lot of people on here.

Are we not allowed to criticise a first half performance in a game we won?

The rest of the board had to deal with people throwing toys out of the pram when we were really unlucky against Leicester after playing so well.

Just got back home...to snow on the ground in Warrington.

Felt great being back at WHL after such a long break, for us. Didn't see that coming at 1-0 down, but that's the power of getting back level straight away, what a difference that made not going in the break behind.
And what a difference a bit of fortune makes. Wednesday night 23 shots 0 goals.Today 26 shots 4 goals.

Just need a United/Liverpool draw tomorrow

Just got back home...to snow on the ground in Warrington.

Felt great being back at WHL after such a long break, for us. Didn't see that coming at 1-0 down, but that's the power of getting back level straight away, what a difference that made not going in the break behind.
And what a difference a bit of fortune makes. Wednesday night 23 shots 0 goals.Today 26 shots 4 goals.

Just need a United/Liverpool draw tomorrow

Indeed. Still thinl we were really unlucky Wed.

Back