• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sundlan' 12.45pm

Walker needs injections to improve his decision making, hence his omission from the team.
4-3-3, with 3 front target men all narrow. Kicking it long all game will do for this game, see how these deep teams like it.

I hope that Trippier varies it a but today. I thought that he was a bit too reliant on whipping balls in against Leicester last weekend. Teams like Leicester and Sunderland will eat that up all day and look to hit you on the break.

The problem was more a real lack on players getting in the box and attacking the ball IMO. Having Kane and especially Alli in from the start today should remedy that somewhat.

The problem was more a real lack on players getting in the box and attacking the ball IMO. Having Kane and especially Alli in from the start today should remedy that somewhat.

I still think that it is a low return approach but we have covered this ground a thousand times before.

I'm not saying he shouldn't do it, just vary it a bit more.

Sunderland playing a young kid in goal, how many times have we seen a keeper have the game of his life at WHL, 16/1 to be MoM on BetVictor so is Dembele thats a huge price for me too

I still think that it is a low return approach but we have covered this ground a thousand times before.

I'm not saying he shouldn't do it, just vary it a bit more.

Fair point of view.
Can't believe Eriksen starts ahead of Son again.

How bad does Eriksen need to keep playing to get dropped?

While to an extent I agree with your point, I am really enjoying this current set-up of having two playmakers as narrow AMs, with the fullbacks acting as wingers and Alli as an AM with license to attack.

My memory isn't as good as it once was... when we played Dembele and Dier (the two best midfielders defensively) didn't we struggle a bit to get the ball forwards properly into the front 3+1?

I know Dembles has improved in terms of releasing the ball... but I fear they will sit deep and Dier/Dembles won't have the quick one touch passing or the cunning to get it into our front guys with any space.

I wonder if we'll put Eriksen deeper to pull the strings, and put Dembles further forwards to smash down the door and dribble through the back line causing chaos, rather than dribbling round Lee Cattermole?

we need to be shooting on sight, the kid is gonna be nervous no matter how talented he is

Last edited:
This is a master-class in Fat Sam anti-football.. Time wasting from the second minute, pathetic.

Eriksen is tinkling me right off.. He will be subbed for Son.

Back up?

We are playing with zero tempo today.
Every playing taking extra touches and extra time on the ball.
We need to be pinging around first touch to break them down.

Sooner we get Carroll on the better.

Loved Hoddle's remark on Sunderland "they have a predator in their team as well". At least someone isnt afraid to call Adam Johnson out.

Back