• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

Can someone post some facts about Leicester, I don't know much.
Who is Coops?
Who left them / who joined?
Style of play?
I really dislike Vardy, so would be pleased if he is unfit or is snuffed right out of it.

Who is Coops?
Style of play?
I really dislike Vardy, so would be pleased if he is unfit or is snuffed right out of it.

They hold the biggest diwali festival outside of india.

Coops, is a really crap supermarket chain.

Who is Coops?
Style of play?
It's a very different Leicester that's come back.
Now headed by another guardiola clone in maresca so expect them trying to play possession football
Of course Winks is there and has played well for them, Maddison has no choice but to show up in this game.
I think Vardy their top scorer last season is unfit, and they don't have any higher profile players than mentioned. Maybe Connor Coady and a young winger.
Leicester are probably stuck with PSR constraints from a few years back too.
On paper, we should win this (talent and experience wise) but it's the first game so I'm open to anything

It's a very different Leicester that's come back.
Now headed by another guardiola clone in maresca so expect them trying to play possession football
Of course Winks is there and has played well for them, Maddison has no choice but to show up in this game.
I think Vardy their top scorer last season is unfit, and they don't have any higher profile players than mentioned. Maybe Connor Coady and a young winger.
Leicester are probably stuck with PSR constraints from a few years back too.
On paper, we should win this (talent and experience wise) but it's the first game so I'm open to anything
Maresca's with the Chavs now. Leicester have Steve Cooper, sacked by Forest last season.

Who is Coops?
Style of play?
I'll do it myself then. Google says

Harry Winks is certain to be a regular starter

Winger Stephy Mavididi could be handed a role up front in the opening Gameweeks, with both Leicester forwards Jamie Vardy and Patson Daka sidelined through injury.

Mavididi was Leicester’s top scorer in pre-season with two goals, moved up front for their final summer fixture against Lens after Daka limped off.

Leicester's poor pre-season form ........have failed to score in their last three matches and are without a clean sheet in five summer fixtures under new manager Steve Cooper.

I'll do it myself then. Google says

Harry Winks is certain to be a regular starter

Winger Stephy Mavididi could be handed a role up front in the opening Gameweeks, with both Leicester forwards Jamie Vardy and Patson Daka sidelined through injury.

Mavididi was Leicester’s top scorer in pre-season with two goals, moved up front for their final summer fixture against Lens after Daka limped off.

Leicester's poor pre-season form ........have failed to score in their last three matches and are without a clean sheet in five summer fixtures under new manager Steve Cooper.

2-1 home win incoming. With Vardy still scoring despite carrying an injury, and no doubt Winks will fire in a 25-yard scorcher

Vardy has been confirmed as out, along with Daka and Coady....

That a triple bonus to be fair. If Vardy had played I would have said we might as well say we needed 2 goals at least to win, because he nearly always scores against us.
That said we dont have Kane to get his customary goal v Leciester either

Back