• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

Why do they fall short and who should we have got for those positions instead?
for gods sake I,m not going to go into who we should have bought...besides I don't have much time these days.. i am not a scout.Thats up to the club.
I appreciate players are bloody hard to come by these days but I watched them on the so called
best moments of their play and hey they aint going to take us anywhere boy IMO. I could be wrong off course
but having watched and supported Spurs getting on for nearly seventy years now these players do
not look like star players to me and thats just my opinnion. We want to win things?right?
I don't understand fans posting on about how we are punching above our weight when we havn't won
the title since 1961.

for gods sake I,m not going to go into who we should have bought...besides I don't have much time these days.. i am not a scout.Thats up to the club.
I appreciate players are bloody hard to come by these days but I watched them on the so called
best moments of their play and hey they aint going to take us anywhere boy IMO. I could be wrong off course
but having watched and supported Spurs getting on for nearly seventy years now these players do
not look like star players to me and thats just my opinnion. We want to win things?right?
I don't understand fans posting on about how we are punching above our weight when we havn't won
the title since 1961.
Firstly it's a long time since I was a boy. Secondly you watched their "best moments" by that you show you haven't a clue about either player, what they will bring to the team or their potential. You just want to moan.

the title since 1961.
If you have watched us that long you will have seen players join us form much much much lesser sides and step up nicely

Weymouth to spurs
Bristol to spurs
Stoke to spurs
Southampton to spurs

Have some faith and patience

Firstly it's a long time since I was a boy. Secondly you watched their "best moments" by that you show you haven't a clue about either player, what they will bring to the team or their potential. You just want to moan.

There are a lot of them about sadly.

The main problem is that our expected goals were the same as a Championship side despite having more possession. Considering Ange drew his first game last season and then managed to go top of the league, I will reserve some judgement. However, not in the glaring expected goals category. As much as that stat doesn't reflect everything, it will always catch up with you eventually, and hopefully the fact that this result was pretty much the same as our expected goals, it forces Ange to look at it instead of covering it up, especially when we somehow kept winning last season some games we really should have drawn or lost.

There are a lot of them about sadly.
But aren’t you moaning about him moaning? And don’t you often moan about others moaning? And about many modern aspects of football? When does moaning about someone moaning become worse than the original moaning…?

I feel like I do when I start to think about what was here before the universe. I need to lie down.

I,m not moaning..Ive seen these guys play and its just an opinion on a football forum.Like I said I could be well wrong...that would be good for the club
So lets wait and see ...shall we..

PS If you are an ardent fan, whats wrong with moaning about a club you love that can,t win anything...FFS. 1961 since we won the League...is not good!
BTW...no moaning allowed..lol ;)

But aren’t you moaning about him moaning? And don’t you often moan about others moaning? And about many modern aspects of football? When does moaning about someone moaning become worse than the original moaning…?

I feel like I do when I start to think about what was here before the universe. I need to lie down.

We all moan in life as you well know, however after one game into a new season it seems some have already got the knives out.

As for your second point that is what you/we [ or others] get when they jump to conclusions after one game. ;)

I,m not moaning..Ive seen these guys play and its just an opinion on a football forum.Like I said I could be well wrong...that would be good for the club
So lets wait and see ...shall we..

PS If you are an ardent fan, whats wrong with moaning about a club you love that can,t win anything...FFS. 1961 since we won the League...is not good!
BTW...no moaning allowed..lol ;)
Seeing them play in a "best moments" video which is where you said you watched them is not the same as seeing them playing full games over a season. So I won't hold much weight on your opinion of them.

Moaning about a 19 year old that is one for the future (might even break through this season based on his Burnley performances) is just looking for something to moan about. I'm sure you can find something that deserves to be moaned about.

Back