• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

Bentancur & Sarr I'd have thought are nailed on to start

Although has Sarr featured much in preseason?

I haven't watched much preseason, but from what I've gathered from the podcasts he hasnt been all that great. We know he has it in him though, so needs to play.

He has played in all the games during pre season I think.

Could go Bentancur, Kulusevski and Maddison I we want to be stronger physically in CM.

Gray deserves a start, going on pre season.

Who will start for Bissouma? Bentancur? Gray? Will Bergvall come off the bench for Maddison? Odobert on the bench? Kulu or Johnson to start out right?

Will be exciting to see us play competitive football again. I hope we're ready and get off to a flyer.
Bentancur and Sarr, give Gray the chance to come off the bench instead would be my guess. Johnson right wing my next guess.

Rest of the team probably picks itself. Looking forward to seeing some of the players come off the bench too.

COYS

Bentancur and Sarr, give Gray the chance to come off the bench instead would be my guess. Johnson right wing my next guess.

Rest of the team probably picks itself. Looking forward to seeing some of the players come off the bench too.

COYS

I think this season we will see teams using a lot of subs as the pressing game takes so much out of the players, an other innovation which limits the creative elements of the game, I prefer games where both teams are trying to win rather than stopping each other playing.

Shoure bet is that its going to be +2,5 goals in this game, 28 goals in the last 5 games… Is this Maddison first game against Leicester? Son will score today!

—————Vicario—————
Porro—Cuti——VdV——Udogie
————Gray——Sarr————
Johnson——Kulu———Son
—————Solanke———

I like that team but I reckon Bentancur comes in for Gray and Kulu loves wide and Johnson drops out for Maddison. I'd prefer to give your line up a start.

I like that team but I reckon Bentancur comes in for Gray and Kulu loves wide and Johnson drops out for Maddison. I'd prefer to give your line up a start.
Ange prefers Johnson out wide to Kulu, that's evident from pre season and just from the typical traits of an Ange winger Kulu is not that type of player. And Maddison will be starting, it will most likely be Kulu on the bench....

We didn't have senior striker during pre season, so I wouldn't take that Johnson is clear first choice at RW.

I do think he will be used more central though.
Maddison hasn't shown much for him to start this match, but you know he will Vs his old team.

COYS

Agree with that. I hope we get to see Bergvall and/or Gray during the course of the game.

Ange prefers Johnson out wide to Kulu, that's evident from pre season and just from the typical traits of an Ange winger Kulu is not that type of player. And Maddison will be starting, it will most likely be Kulu on the bench....
In the pre season Kulu has been more sentral and second striker.. and Kulu has been about the best player for Spurs this summer, he should get a start..

Last 30 mins of work then I can settle down and hopefully enjoy tonight
Hate watching us on a Monday especially when games started Friday night

Bit nervous for this one. All of our rivals have already won by two goals. Ange thinks he'll win something this season but has banned his best midfielder. All set up for Winks to give Leicester a fairytale return.

We didn't have senior striker during pre season, so I wouldn't take that Johnson is clear first choice at RW.

I do think he will be used more central though.
Maddison hasn't shown much for him to start this match, but you know he will Vs his old team.
If Ange wanted to play Kulu on the RW, he would have done at some point in pre season rather than have him centrally the whole time. Ange should have put Johnson, Werner or one of the young guys up front if he saw Kulu as the RW for start of the season.

Regardless of it being against his old club, Maddison would have started this season. All just in my opinion obviously, but agree Kulu will be used more centrally this season - he is far more suited there.....

For first team players preseason games are about getting minutes in the legs, Ange knows what Kulu can do off the right and Kulu knows what the requirements are - where he played in PS has no baring imo

Still, I think Johnson will be starting regardless

I'll be shocked if the starting lineup is anything other than:

-----------------Vicario-----------------
Porro--Romero--VDV--Udogie
---------------Bentancur--------------
-----------Sarr-------Maddison-----
Johnson--------------------------Son
-----------------Solanke----------------

If Ange wanted to play Kulu on the RW, he would have done at some point in pre season rather than have him centrally the whole time. Ange should have put Johnson, Werner or one of the young guys up front if he saw Kulu as the RW for start of the season.

Regardless of it being against his old club, Maddison would have started this season. All just in my opinion obviously, but agree Kulu will be used more centrally this season - he is far more suited there.....
I think Kulusevski have something to offer this season, he has looked more aware and "on the ball" lately compared to last year.

Back