• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

With all due respect, steff, but you always have! Haha. And I love it. Keep it up. 😊
Steff's positivity is welcome to balance out the inevitable fear and negativity:D

From memory rather than stats I believe in recent times we have done pretty well away at Leicester, where we tend to be allowed to play our football - and they have not had a good pre season, and are concerns about a lack of investment in the team.

I think we will perform well here....

Steff's positivity is welcome to balance out the inevitable fear and negativity:D

From memory rather than stats I believe in recent times we have done pretty well away at Leicester, where we tend to be allowed to play our football - and they have not had a good pre season, and are concerns about a lack of investment in the team.

I think we will perform well here....
@thfcsteff's limitless positivity is the most wonderful mental condition I've ever encountered. I salute and envy him. It's like believing in Santa Claus for your whole life.

Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou on Yves Bissouma being suspended: "[I've] been in the game for a long time. When a situation like this arises, I've tried to look at them in a couple of ways. First, there's a person, it's Biss and he's made a poor decision.

"There are still sanctions involved, and some of those are educational. The second part of that is he's a footballer, with responsibilities.

"He won't be available on Monday. We've suspended him for Monday's game. He needs to build that trust back with both me and the group. The door is open for him and hopefully we can help him realise the decisions he makes impact the group.

"'[It's down to] behaviour mate, it's that simple. It's about making better decisions. He was very apologetic to me, the club and everyone involved, but that's just part of it."

Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou on new signing Dominic Solanke: "Thankfully it's what we expected. He's a top pro and a good guy, he's settled into the dressing room really well.

"Football wise you can see he has all the attributes we need. He still needs time to fit in. He's fitting in well with the group and training. We've still got a couple of training sessions to go but he's doing well. He should be [available on Monday]."

Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou on Yves Bissouma being suspended: "[I've] been in the game for a long time. When a situation like this arises, I've tried to look at them in a couple of ways. First, there's a person, it's Biss and he's made a poor decision.

"There are still sanctions involved, and some of those are educational. The second part of that is he's a footballer, with responsibilities.

"He won't be available on Monday. We've suspended him for Monday's game. He needs to build that trust back with both me and the group. The door is open for him and hopefully we can help him realise the decisions he makes impact the group.

"'[It's down to] behaviour mate, it's that simple. It's about making better decisions. He was very apologetic to me, the club and everyone involved, but that's just part of it."
Sounds a spot on statement/answer. Just the right level of reprimand without throwing him under the bus.

My word, Leicester fans are absolutely dreading this. Their only silver lining is that Kane's not around to fill his boots against them one more time. Looks like Vardy & Daka could be missing the game.
They've lost the manager and best player who got them promotion.
Pre-season has not filled them with hope.
Maddison is expected to show them what they've been missing.

If Doctor Tottenham appears, it's 2-1 to Leiscester.
If Ange's spirit prevails, we monster them by five goals.

My word, Leicester fans are absolutely dreading this. Their only silver lining is that Kane's not around to fill his boots against them one more time. Looks like Vardy & Daka could be missing the game.
They've lost the manager and best player who got them promotion.
Pre-season has not filled them with hope.
Maddison is expected to show them what they've been missing.

If Doctor Tottenham appears, it's 2-1 to Leiscester.
If Ange's spirit prevails, we monster them by five goals.

Do they not know about or ex player curse?

Winks is gonna shred us.

Good that the club took action immediately for the sake of the many kids we have. Postecoglu's remarks were very reasonable. He is great at that.

Back