• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

- that fans give it time. We're nowhere near the done deal and it will be another season of building.

Top sides are never the finished product

Personally
- Progress on last season (I'm not worried about style of play)
- Specifically concede less
- Establish a few more obvious 1st choices (Back 5 & Son are really the only "always" pick when fit)
- Gray, Bergvall, Solanke making an impact, bonus would be Moore
- Ange being free of any silly pressure

Also, and not enough is being made of this, our season (and Leicester’s) is compressed into fewer days than any other team.

18 other clubs have a recovery advantage over us over the course of the season.
By 2 days over the entire season... You're trolling surely?

On the flipside, we also have more time to prepare for the new season than most other teams.

3-0 Leicester

Winks (3)

Also, and not enough is being made of this, our season (and Leicester’s) is compressed into fewer days than any other team.

18 other clubs have a recovery advantage over us over the course of the season.
It's ok, we get the offset of shorter travel distances and modern transportion compared to teams outside of civilizatio...I mean, London

It's ok, we get the offset of shorter travel distances and modern transportion compared to teams outside of civilizatio...I mean, London

all part of the conspiracy though

I've been through the fixtures, every single week, we are drawn against a team with a chippy fanbase that hates us, just because we are morally superior to them

we have to play some of them twice

the fix is in

all part of the conspiracy though

I've been through the fixtures, every single week, we are drawn against a team with a chippy fanbase that hates us, just because we are morally superior to them

we have to play some of them twice

the fix is in
No doubt the fix is on, and the relegation fears are serious, however I am still confident the allure of the cheese room will keep us in the favour of the powers that be. The plebs in the stands may not appreciate good cheese and a comfortable stadium, but the boardrooms will. I'm also desperately trying to shoehorn in a joke about a cheese board, but I can't quite find the angle.

Back