• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/23/chels...-leverkusen-striker-stefan-kiessling-3511221/

Supposedly Chelsea want this guy but they have Torres, Ba and Lukaku. Says Kiessling wants London and is available for £6 mill.

15 goals in 22 league appearances. described as a 6'3" "powerhouse" but looks a lot like 3MP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Kießling

I really like what I've seen of him, which admittedly isn't a massive amount but the downside is he's 29, but for 6m would definitely be an option.

I really like what I've seen of Kiessling , which admittedly isn't a massive amount but the downside is he's 29, but for 6m would definitely be an option.

At 29 we could get 3 + good years out of a striker. Drogba still scoring ECL goals.

I know zilch about the guy but he is not an international and I am worried that he may be another Crouch. But the figures add up.

He is just a one goal in 3 matches type of striker like Defoe,and I think I would like a more prolific striker to lead the line if we make CL, at least someone with the potential to improve. At 29 I question if he will suddenly become a more prolific striker in this league.

When I've seen him before Kiessling has been more of a wide/second striker - a Dirk Kuyt

Derdiyok was the main man and real talent in that BL frontline.

When I've seen him before Kiessling has been more of a wide/second striker - a Dirk Kuyt

Derdiyok was the main man and real talent in that BL frontline.

I think that Kuyt would be quite an AVB type player, hard working and can play a number of positions

But that's Demspey.

The one forward we need is a big, reasonably quick, sharp-shooting lone #9.

Of course, of course. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Dempsey was only with us for one season and that it was a deal that we did because the price was right.

Of course, of course. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Dempsey was only with us for one season and that it was a deal that we did because the price was right.

I appreciate that dempsey is a hard worker and can score goals but he is not what we need and i dream of seeing our squad next season without him in it.

I actually think AVB likes and trusts Dempsey.

He's solid and is an perfectly-decent, versatile, squad player. I'd be happy to see him stick around for another couple of years, so long as we actually upgrade on Defoe in summer.

As well as being young, PL experienced and Belgian? :-"

I don't think Chelsea will let us have him, especially with Torres still being so abject.

I would be very underwhelmed if we signed Kiessling. Maybe I'm wrong about him, but I don't think he's the answer to any question we're currently asking.

There should be better strikers available in our price range than him.

No Spurs gossip today but a couple more German targets for other clubs. Is there any particular reason EPL clubs are linked to more German players or is it just coincidence.
I can understand French players coming because of the income tax situation but why ze Germans?

No Spurs gossip today but a couple more German targets for other clubs. Is there any particular reason EPL clubs are linked to more German players or is it just coincidence.
I can understand French players coming because of the income tax situation but why ze Germans?

They are hard working and skillful players and have been coached the right way, the german youth football system is now one of the best in the world, with freund with us i would hope we can sign a few ourselves. This rode chap sounds good but i have never seen him play, fits the bill for us though in that he is young and his contract is nearly out so not expensive.

They are hard working and skillful players and have been coached the right way, the german youth football system is now one of the best in the world, with freund with us i would hope we can sign a few ourselves. This rode chap sounds good but i have never seen him play, fits the bill for us though in that he is young and his contract is nearly out so not expensive.

Tribalfootball (yeah I know) says we already tried to sign that chap

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/arsenal-battle-tottenham-sebastian-rode-3816351#.USzGXjCvZ8E

Here's some interesting news, Inter have invited John Carew for a trial, and he's in Milano now to conduct physical tests..... He won't be cup tied for the Europa league as he hasn't played for anyone since beeing released by West Ham. Wonder what kind of shape he's in?

Here's some interesting news, Inter have invited John Carew for a trial, and he's in Milano now to conduct physical tests..... He won't be cup tied for the Europa league as he hasn't played for anyone since beeing released by West Ham. Wonder what kind of shape he's in?

I did not think you could add anyone else to your registered squad for the Europa now.

Back