• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Apparently Paratici was the one spearheading this influx of new academy kids! Hopefully he put in enough ground work that we see this through if he leaves and we start to see some real talent in the youth sides

Apparently Paratici was the one spearheading this influx of new academy kids! Hopefully he put in enough ground work that we see this through if he leaves and we start to see some real talent in the youth sides
The recently departed Perkins did the groundwork for these under 21 players.

The recently departed Perkins did the groundwork for these under 21 players.

Aha, I read Paratici was tasked with improving the general standard of all the age groups in the youth set up and was trying to attract some of these youngsters from other academies but I guess it doesn't matter who is responsible, as long as its happening. Our youth set up seems to have dropped off a lot over recent years. Not sure if it was just generally neglected of if its just a natural cycle thing?

Whats the point of Scarlett being on the bench every game out on loan when he could be doing the same with us whilst training with a much better quality of player?

Whats the point of Scarlett being on the bench every game out on loan when he could be doing the same with us whilst training with a much better quality of player?

Because he's learning what is is to be a lower league professional footballer. Playing for your rent.

The mental aspect is probably just as important. See what life is like if you don't make it.

Rodon has been on the bench most games, and not Traore is back, Spence will probably join him.

Gil got an assist today just before coming off in a 2-0 win.

Neither Rodon or Spence in the Rennes team tonight. Both on the bench...

I heard a rumour from what I consider a good source that both Rodon and Winks were put forward as make weights in deals in the winter transfer window. Winks was prepared to leave permanently.

Make weights for what?
Door stops is about all their good for.

But got told it was for a defender playing in Spain. The guy who told me is a lawyer who does not like football but deals with players sometimes. Don't pretend this is itk as I hate that flimflam.

Probably Pau Torres.
Only defender in Spain I can remember us being linked to

I also don't blame winks for wanting to go. I don't think he suits the PL, but could do well in Spain.

Loan game today:

Udogie
Bologna Vs Udinese 11:30
Bt sports 2

Winks
Roma Vs Sampdoria 17:00
Bt sports 3

Lo Celso
Villarreal Vs Real Sociedad 17:30
ViaPlay

Ndombele
Napoli Vs AC Milan 19:45
Bt sports 1

Reguilon (doubtful)
Atletico Madrid Vs Real Betis 20:00
ViaPlay

Has anyone seen much of ndombele this season?

I know he has been on the bench a lot, but just wanted to know if he is still strolling around the pitch.

I hope we can move him on this summer

Back