• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Looking up Moore, he's played 10 games for the Under-18s this season scoring 3 and getting 4 assists, despite being not due to turn 16 til August this year...

5 in 7 for England under 16s this season too

Last edited:
Looking up Moore, he's played 10 games for the Under-18s this season scoring 3 and getting 4 assists, despite being not due to turn 16 til August this year...

5 in 7 for England under 16s this season too
He is very, very good and everyone in Europe knows it. Lots of clubs are trying to turn his head apparently.

He is very, very good and everyone in Europe knows it. Lots of clubs are trying to turn his head apparently.

Let's hope that we appoint a manager who values youth in that case. I feel like we haven't given some players much opportunity in recent years, though obviously difficult to know how good some are. Devine for example has always seemed to be well rated, but barely had a look in

Let's hope that we appoint a manager who values youth in that case. I feel like we haven't given some players much opportunity in recent years, though obviously difficult to know how good some are. Devine for example has always seemed to be well rated, but barely had a look in
It seemed like we used to give kids a few minutes at the end of a game where we could, but our squad is so bloated, that those minutes now go to senior backup squad members. I would like to see a squad of about 17 pros who can play in multiple positions. If we suffer an injury crisis, I don't think we'd be any worse off drafting in a youth player who's been playing, to an aging pro who hasn't.

That brings back memories. Great to see some Nigerian-British kids in there. This looks like a very good foundation to build from. I wish them well in their future careers. Long may their focus be on football.

Back