• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

We currently have 5 young strikers all showing potential.

Dane Scarlett
Jamie Donley
Troy Parrott
Jude Soonsup-Bell
Will Lankshear

Wonder how their careers will go and if any will become world class.

Seems like Winks was carrying a long term injury that was only picked up by Sampdoria on loan?

Also none from Tottenham contacted him? Really sounds poor.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

gonads. The guy has been carrying a long term ankle injury for years - Everyone knew that.

I hope for the best in terms of Harry's health, beyond the scope of just professionally playing football but beyond that as a human being, with all the ankle injections that he has referred to in interviews, it doesn't seem like that has been the case unfortunately..I've no doubt that this guy has tried his best for Spurs, despite it potentially not being good enough for what we want you've got to respect his efforts.

Also we should probably take this discussion to the current loan / academy thread, doesn't make sense to spam this one.

It's already been cleared up. He meant no one has contacted him about plans for next season . He posted to clarify

Does anyone have a neat roundup on all of our loanees... how they're all getting on?

Pretty much all on the bench bar Winks who has been doing alright in a Sampdoria side that's rock bottom.

Would be good to find a full write up somewhere though. Didn't that Windy fella used to do all the youth articles?

We currently have 5 young strikers all showing potential.

Dane Scarlett
Jamie Donley
Troy Parrott
Jude Soonsup-Bell
Will Lankshear

Wonder how their careers will go and if any will become world class.

'World class' is a high bar!

If even one of them goes on to play, say, 50-100 games in the PL it will probably be a good result

Pretty much all on the bench bar Winks who has been doing alright in a Sampdoria side that's rock bottom.

Would be good to find a full write up somewhere though. Didn't that Windy fella used to do all the youth articles?

Udogie has started most if not all games for Udinese.
Played well going forward. Some mistakes at the back, but has had a few good challenge while defending.

Winks has looked comfortable. Considering how long he was out for he has been great for them. Still not a defencive player, but gets the ball moving and puts in a few good balls forward. They miss a decent striker.

Parrott and Scarlett seem to play well, just don't score, so find themselves on the bench alot. Parrott's injury after he scored didn't help him.

White looks good, and I think he will start more often than not.

Reguilon and Lo Celso have been injured. Lo Celso is back on the bench and getting run outs.

I think Rennes captain is back training, so Spence might struggle for game time. He has played well going forward. Made mistakes at the back (expected as he is inexperienced)

Ndombele and Rodon struggle for game time.

Gil seems to be used anywhere down that left side. LWB or LWF.

'World class' is a high bar!

If even one of them goes on to play, say, 50-100 games in the PL it will probably be a good result

I think at least one needs to reach robbie keane/jermaine defoe level (which is probably the bar just under world class) otherwise I will be very aggrieved!

A few games on TV this weekend.

Udogie
Udinese play AC Milan at 7:45pm today
Game is on BT Sports 2

Winks
Sampdoria Vs Hellas Verona tomorrow at 11:30am
On BT Sports 1

Ndombele
Torino Vs Napoli tomorrow at 2pm
On BT Sports 2

Spence and Rodon
PSG Vs Rennes tomorrow at 4:05pm
On BT Sports 2

Athletic Madrid Vs Valencia is also today.
Reguilon is injured and Doherty will probably be on the bench.
On Viaplay

Back