• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Spence looking decent. Could have, maybe should have scored first half but blasted into the side netting. Rodon though looking dodgy. Was at fault second half, long pass upfield went to Lille player and ultimately ended up in the back of Rennes' net. Then, at the death, unable to prevent Andre Gomez scoring the third at the death.

Lille totally dominant second half, xoming back from 1-0 down to win 1-3.

Only saw the last 30 mins. Spence didnt do anything of note in that part, aside from when his man played a 1-2, Spence went to sleep and didnt follow the forward meaning the guy had a free shot on goal (which he missed). Rodon was ok, mainly sticking his head in the way of things

I don't know their injury situations but Reggie has only made 5 appearances for A.Madrid this season (He's also 26 now!)

Oh and Doherty was unused sub today for the 2nd game in a row since he joined

I don't understand why the club are so secretive about these things.
I have to follow "Lilywhite Rose" on Twitter to get this news and to see the highlights, the club don't seem interested.

I don't understand why the club are so secretive about these things.
I have to follow "Lilywhite Rose" on Twitter to get this news and to see the highlights, the club don't seem interested.

You'd think they would at least put highlights on their youtube channel. The womens games aswell.

Back