• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Too add, although he had 2-3 seasons of not very productive seasons for us, he's still of a good age, so to have no real interest in him (bar virtually giving him away) makes me suspect that perhaps the decision makers in football know more than we do or don't have a very high opinion of him??

depends on the financials and motives. In the real world it makes sense

Not disputing that at all. Just shows where his career is if it needs to move to Turkey

Very big season for him. I'm not sure where he would go if he has a poor season. Promotion chasing Championship team, or someone like a Bournemouth etc

Not disputing that at all. Just shows where his career is if it needs to move to Turkey

Very big season for him. I'm not sure where he would go if he has a poor season. Promotion chasing Championship team, or someone like a Bournemouth etc

Its just an all round odd move for someone having the time Alli is TBH

Too add, although he had 2-3 seasons of not very productive seasons for us, he's still of a good age, so to have no real interest in him (bar virtually giving him away) makes me suspect that perhaps the decision makers in football know more than we do or don't have a very high opinion of him??
You mean Mourinho knew more than the posters on here when they were blaming him for not playing him and destroying his confidence etc? Who would have thought that eh….

You mean Mourinho knew more than the posters on here when they were blaming him for not playing him and destroying his confidence etc? Who would have thought that eh….
I never understood that. Dele was toss way before Jose took over. The actual narrative at the time was because of the "similarity" to Lampard, Jose would be the perfect man to revitalise him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

24 March 2017 was the night it started going wrong for Alli. His trajectory never recovered from that red card against Gent

24 March 2017 was the night it started going wrong for Alli. His trajectory never recovered from that red card against Gent
Might not be wrong there actually. He got universally slated for that and seemed to lose the edge after that.

i think his issue now is that he’s just soo slow and the game slows down when he’s got the ball also. Not sure what sort of team or what position he’d fit now. Heartbreaking because he was soo good at one point!

While I agree with the sentiment, I'm pretty sure it was 23rd Feb. I watched the game at Wembley on my birthday, in between two old schoolmates who support Liverpool and Southampton. Not one of my most enjoyable birthdays.

Pretty scathing comments from Lumpard. There's always been an active discussion amongst SPurs fans about Dele and his celebrity lifestyle, and whether that partly impacts his performance. This seems to suggest that someone who has seen him first hand thinks its the case.

Whatever Spurs fans think of FL, particularly given who he played for, he did work hard and make the most of his abilities (he wasnt that technically gifted) and he clearly thinks Dele isnt doing the same

Back