• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Tweet has been deleted, but was some journo saying we've made a bid for Dan James of Leeds, loan with option to buy.

Wonder how much utd would let maguire go for? If it was cheap i'd go for him. In a 3 under conte he could be very good again.

Wonder how much utd would let maguire go for? If it was cheap i'd go for him. In a 3 under conte he could be very good again.
I suggested this at the end of last season. Of course it looks ridiculous now as he’s been terrible for a season or so, but he’s clearly been a very good player before then, just suffering a confidence crisis. For a knock down price though….

as someone mentioned to me, he’s probably on 200+ a week so he’d have to take a huge pay cut!

I suggested this at the end of last season. Of course it looks ridiculous now as he’s been terrible for a season or so, but he’s clearly been a very good player before then, just suffering a confidence crisis. For a knock down price though….

as someone mentioned to me, he’s probably on 200+ a week so he’d have to take a huge pay cut!

He's on £189k a week i read in one report. High but not beyond our means.

Would he come to Spurs to sit on or bench rather than sit on Utds? In a back 3 I'd have though he needs to be the central CB and isn't mobile enough to be one of the wide CBs

Not clear that I'd play him rather than Dier

Would he come to Spurs to sit on or bench rather than sit on Utds? In a back 3 I'd have though he needs to be the central CB and isn't mobile enough to be one of the wide CBs

Not clear that I'd play him rather than Dier

It won't happen. Just a thought.

Na you can keep him, seen far too much of his lack of defensive IQ and also you see alot about really good players and how they adapt and he hasn't, look at Romero coming in from a different country for example, top class and with manager changes too.

Hard no from me

Back