• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Good. Very decent player
It’s a first bid, first bids always get rejected - you’re doing something wrong if you get a first bid accepted. Lyon want 10m Euros more apparently. Moyes never talks about players, but he directly answered questions about him in his press conference yesterday which tells you everything you need to know - it’s very likely happening….

It’s a first bid, first bids always get rejected - you’re doing something wrong if you get a first bid accepted. Lyon want 10m Euros more apparently. Moyes never talks about players, but he directly answered questions about him in his press conference yesterday which tells you everything you need to know - it’s very likely happening….
I don’t agree
They lost out on the lad too Everton too don’t forget.

I think he could be an alternative RWF to Kulusevski. If he was a trouble maker then no thanks but if he came in and behaved and integrated nicely into the squad then he could really elevate us and the mentality.

Could be the final piece of our new clams attitude currently led by Romero and Richarlison.

Your last sentence is utterly absurd but that is just my opinion of your opinion which you are entitled to!

He hasn't been a successful wide player for years. He doesn't press, he doesn't defend. He doesn't even create much.

He's a top level finisher, other than that he's pretty much a passenger with the ego of the player he once was.

I don’t agree
They lost out on the lad too Everton too don’t forget.
And the lad to Wolves wasn’t it?

Moyes said in that same press conference that they’ve bid on loads of players this summer, the press would laugh if they knew who and how many!

tells you everything as well I think!

Id be disappointed if they get Paqueta, he sounds pretty good.

The rumour is Paquetas agent is in London and speaking to many clubs - not that West Ham are the only interested party, fwiw

I don't think he's a top tier player anyway, certainly not got the numbers to suggest he'd be a huge success here not sure why it's come up in discussion

The rumour is Paquetas agent is in London and speaking to many clubs - not that West Ham are the only interested party, fwiw

I don't think he's a top tier player anyway, certainly not got the numbers to suggest he'd be a huge success here not sure why it's come up in discussion
I think he is
He plays a lot for Brazil
Is super flexible
And knows how to score when he gets chances
He linked up great with Guimares before at Lyon

on the Leicester front (as I know you like Maddison) the talk up there is they aren’t being sold, but they can’t buy because of FFP. There convinced that Foffana will go and they have players they want to fill the gap
They won’t sell for less than £80m
Maddison apparently doesn’t want to leave. My biz partner is a lestah corporate ticket holder and knows a few of the physios. Although I’ll add it’s all standard common knowledge

As someone else said yesterday, moving from a PL team to a team in Turkey is never a sign of a career heading in the right direction...

So do Everton get out of paying us any money for Dele?

I'd imagine there will be some form of penalty clauses if he gets sold before reaching any of our payment milestones. Probably not much, but the deal was designed to help Everton's troubled FFP situation, not because they were short of cash.

As someone else said yesterday, moving from a PL team to a team in Turkey is never a sign of a career heading in the right direction...

depends on the financials and motives. In the real world it makes sense

I'd imagine there will be some form of penalty clauses if he gets sold before reaching any of our payment milestones. Probably not much, but the deal was designed to help Everton's troubled FFP situation, not because they were short of cash.
I think I read we get quite a bit chunk of any sell on fee.

Overall it appears ridiculous that Alli has virtually reduced to zero. Him reaching 20 games (for the first 10m) might have been undesirable/undoable for Everton for as far as we know?

Back