• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

deluded my son. absolutely dreaming.

He's got 1 in 2 PL record at Utd over a 3.5 year time span (had a 1 in 3 with us and was still the best we've had since Klinsmann to this day)

Has 9 goals this season with a fraction of the time brickdorito (10) and brickbeck (9) have

Would take a big ol mighty dump on everyhing we have right now in terms of creativity,

Just poking a little fun Arcy, no need to be such a sensitive soul.

I observe that if ever there are comments about Utd you are on the scene almost instantly defending their honour. Just as your infatuation with Berbatov is well publicised

Thats all.

I didn't defend their honour

Simply elaborated on my point about Berbatov and his proven ability to still make an impact in most big clubs in the Europe

Arry likes oldies but goodies and if the player is willing to come back (long shot, granted) should be an absolute no-brainer, imv. That is all.

Not exactly new but some quotes at least from the ES today. Something positive to lift the gloom.

"Harry Redknapp today claimed Tottenham are prepared to bid for Lille playmaker Eden Hazard.

Hazard is one of EuropeÔÇÖs most highly-rated talents and high on SpursÔÇÖ list of targets as they seek to reshape their squad for next season.

Speaking to French newspaper LÔÇÖEquipe, Redknapp said: ÔÇ£Our owner is prepared to pay for an exceptional talent like Eden Hazard. IÔÇÖve seen him many times, most recently against Marseille.

ÔÇ£But I know Manchester United are following him and Emirates Marketing Project, too. It will be difficult to get him here. But I like him a lot.ÔÇØ

Redknapp also expressed interest in Marseille forward Loic Remy and Montpellier striker Olivier Giroud. He said: ÔÇ£Giroud looks good. We tried to sign Remy during the winter but he wasnÔÇÖt for sale.ÔÇØ

I think us placing a bid was a given by now and it mostly came down to the player accepting our conditions and of course choosing to grow his career with us.

So, let's hope he goes for 'progress' instead of money

He can sign now but we won't be able to register him so he'll finish his season with Lille and move in the summer

Same with Modric

For the summer and to win the title.

Jan from Ajax
Eden Hazard from Lille
Fernando LLorente from A.Bilbao
Tim Krul from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Sahin from Madrid

GK: Tim Krul

RB: Walker
CB: Dawson
CB: Jan
LB: Ekotto

RM: Hazard
CM: Modric
CM: Sahin/Parker
LM: Bale

CF: Rafa

ST: Llorente

Yep it was :)

I changed Adebayor as I realised that he only has 2 years left on his contract so City won't loan him out.
Sahin's a quality player who destroyed Schweinsteger in the Bundesliga when he played for Dortmund.
Suarez would be a good signing if Liverpool want to get rid of him, He can play on the left,right or behind the striker.

Yep it was :)

I changed Adebayor as I realised that he only has 2 years left on his contract so City won't loan him out.
Sahin's a quality player who destroyed Schweinsteger in the Bundesliga when he played for Dortmund.
Suarez would be a good signing if Liverpool want to get rid of him, He can play on the left,right or behind the striker.

They may have to if no ones bids for him and if they want anyone to bid for him they are going to have drop his fee and pay some of his wages for the next 2 seasons because the is no way he is worth what is being reported.

Brett Holman has signed for Aston Villa on a free transfer, with winger's contract at AZ Alkmaar expiring in the summer.

Rumours of Ivica Olic joining Aston Villa on a free transfer,
could do well for them, fill the role Keano did recently.

Don't dream too much of Vertonghen,
he seems Arsenal bound at the moment.

Back