• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Ruiz and Dembele wuld be 2 good signings.

Victor Moses would be a versatile signing, He can play on the right,left or through the middle.

Dembele is fudgein quality but unless you get rid of VDV Dembele is not the player we need.

I do not like Kranjcar I just think he needs to be moved on. He is far far too slow and dont see what he adds i dont.

Kranjcar has a wicked shot from both feet, a decent pass and good vision. Yeah he is slow but playing in front of the CMs means his pace would not be exposed whole lot.

I like Dembele a lot too. Perfect backup for VDV if you ask me.

You know what i can see that as he does lack discpline so a free role might be his best bet. He certainly is not suited to the wing that is for sure. He did a few years ago go through a nice little period of getting goals for us.

I would rather have dembele in the free role with maybe keeping vdv, vdv is obviously quality but i do not feel he is cut out for the prem with all the injuries he gets.
Kranjcar can be a brilliant player when played in position (AM,LM),but so far this season he has only ever played on the right wing and central midfield.
When he played as LM 2 seasons ago,he was usually one of the best players on the pitch.

The RVP talk has definitely brightened up my weekend after yesterday. Let's just hope it can provide a mini-distraction tomorrow night

Anyone heard about arse paying rvp a bonus of 5 million recently. I've not seen it on the web but an arse fan I know has told me about it.

We need to keep Kranjcar, especially now that he's learned how to fight for the ball and will earn his place in any starting line-up. Recently I suggested that he was the most natural understudy to VDV and I still maintain that with his creativity and shooting that it's true. I know that he isn't as quick and not as good but then that is why he would be the understudy rather than taking VDV's place in the team. I fail to see which player we can sign who would be markedly better than Kranjcar and for a reasonably cheap fee.

Anyone heard about arse paying rvp a bonus of 5 million recently. I've not seen it on the web but an arse fan I know has told me about it.

Cant see him staying being about money, he is 28 one of the best players in the world and has won one FA cup winners medal, surely he will want to win more than that

Plus, if it is true that Emirates Marketing Project will offer him ?ú200,000+ a week, he'll easily earn the ?ú5m in difference in wages in a relatively short amount of time and will also more than likely win a lot more trophies than Arsenal will.

Media reported ?ú175k a week, with us paying ?ú75k and City ?ú100k

Harry and Ade said themselves he is on ?ú225k a week.

"Redknapp has revealed that Adebayor’s current wage at Emirates Marketing Project is ?ú225,000 per week, a figure that eclipses any wage that Tottenham would be able to afford.

"He has done well for us. He has worked hard but he is on amazing money.

"The other week, one of the lads told him that he had not paid his ?ú50 fine for being the worst player in training on a Friday morning. One of the lads said to him: 'Bloody hell, Ade, you are on 200 grand a week and you can't afford to pay a ?ú50 fine!' He replied: 'Don't insult me, it's 225!'

"He certainly isn't getting that here."

if arsenal are really on the brink of mario goetze then i think we should move in and hijack that deal

bring in both eden hazard and goetze. secure our technical and attacking creativity for another 5 years

We don't stand a chance with Goetze and neither do the scum

He's bound for a G-8 club and most likely Read Madrid or even Man Utd

Aren't they both like 19/20?

the assumption is that clubs like city and ral and barca will come get them within a 5 year stretch )contract length) at some point after the risk factor associated with them has been slashed by 3/4 due to them being super awesome for us

we can then take them bitches to the cleaners

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is reportedly keen to link up with fellow Uruguayan Diego Lugano at French league leaders Paris Saint-Germain.

Full story: Le 10 Sport (in French)

Former record signing Kenwyne Jones is heading for the Stoke exit door with Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala preparing a ?ú5m summer raid.

Full story: the Sun
Younes Belhanda

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is reportedly chasing Montpellier midfielder Younes Belhanda

Germany forward Lukas Podolski has insisted that his proposed ?ú10.9m transfer from Cologne to Arsenal is far from a done deal.

Full story: Metro

Arsene Wenger has also expressed his interest in taking Montpellier's ?ú15m-rated Moroccan midfielder Younes Belhanda, 22, to the Emirates.

Aston Villa are interested in signing Schalke midfielder Jermaine Jones, a 30-year-old United States international.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Chelsea defender Jeffrey Bruma, 20, says he is not enthusiastic about returning to Stamford Bridge once his loan stint at Hamburg finishes at the end of the season.

Full story: Inside Futbol
OTHER GOSSIP

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has set Wayne Rooney a 40-goal target to lead the club to the Premier League title.

Full story: Manchester Evening News

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has admitted he would welcome the return of Jose Mourinho to Stamford Bridge.

Full story: talkSPORT

Arsene Wenger has vented his frustration at Liverpool striker Luis Suarez's knack of winning penalties.

Full story: Guardian
Bill Kenwright

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright insists he is not worried about losing manager David Moyes

Swansea City manager Brendan Rodgers believes Emirates Marketing Project must find a way to trump their neighbours United's "know-how" in the race for the title.

Full story: South Wales Evening Post

Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov has admitted that being a peripheral player at Manchester United is making him miserable.

Emirates Marketing Project's Mario Balotelli and Yaya Toure were reportedly involved in an argument in the tunnel at half-time during their defeat at Swansea.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Mark Hughes and members of his Queens Park Rangers squad were barracked by an angry supporter at London's Euston station following Saturday's defeat at Bolton.

Full story: the Times [subscription needed]

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright insists he is not worried by the prospect of David Moyes, who is celebrating 10 years at the Goodison helm this week, leaving to manage another side.

Full story: talkSPORT
AND FINALLY

Harry Redknapp was delighted to learn music veterans, and well-known Spurs fans, Chas and Dave have recorded a song urging him to snub England and stay at White Hart Lane.

Full story: Metro

Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luis Adriano has launched his claim for miss of the season after firing over from a yard in the Ukrainian side's 2-1 win against Illichevits.

Full story: 101 Great Goals

Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov has admitted that being a peripheral player at Manchester United is making him miserable.

Oh my heart bleeds .........:^)

Berbatov has got 2 or 3 good years left in him. Easy peasy. Hasnt got pace to lose, all the genius is still in that sulking brain of his

he's so far past it, i wouldn't ever want him back.. we got the best out of him and im glad that he's rotting away under whiskey nose now.

He most certainly isn't and can probably play for another good 3 years as his game never relied on pace. He can do a Teddy with ease

Back