• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

QPR's remaining fixtures are...

home - Liverpool, Arsenal, Swansea, Tottenham, Stoke

away - Sunderland, Man Utd, West Brom, Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project

oh deary me

if QPR do survive they would have done it the hardest way possible thats for sure.

Anyway,I wouldnt be surprised if we donate them 3 points

QPR's remaining fixtures are...

home - Liverpool, Arsenal, Swansea, Tottenham, Stoke

away - Sunderland, Man Utd, West Brom, Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project

oh deary me

Wow/lol. That is so nasty. 6 of their toughest fixtures of the whole season in their last 10 games, and the other 4 games against supposedly ordinary teams who are actually hitting form and gaining confidence right about now - WBA, Swansea, Sunderland and Stoke. They are so fudged.

And if anyone saw Joey Barton's face at full time on Saturday, I think the players know it too...his face was one of utter bewilderment at the sudden realisation that they were going down. It was as though it had only just struck him the mess they were in. It was priceless in fact.

Wow/lol. That is so nasty. 6 of their toughest fixtures of the whole season in their last 10 games, and the other 4 games against supposedly ordinary teams who are actually hitting form and gaining confidence right about now - WBA, Swansea, Sunderland and Stoke. They are so fudged.

And if anyone saw Joey Barton's face at full time on Saturday, I think the players know it too...his face was one of utter bewilderment at the sudden realisation that they were going down. It was as though it had only just struck him the mess they were in. It was priceless in fact.

I just had a quick browse on one of their forums and they've pretty much have accepted they are down already. Puts things in perspective for Spurs. At least we're in a fight for a CL spot and the FA cup.

Last edited:
Berbasex is better than all our strikers.
Berba left us to win trophies, We can now win trophies with the squad we have so we could convince him to come back.

GK: Krul
RB: Walker
CB: Vertoghan
CB: Kaboul
LB: Ekotto

RM: Hazard
CM: Modric
CM: Parker
LM: Bale

CF: Rafa
ST: Berbatov.

Berba left us to win trophies, We can now win trophies with the squad we have so we could convince him to come back.

GK: Krul
RB: Walker
CB: Vertoghan
CB: Kaboul
LB: Ekotto

RM: Hazard
CM: Modric
CM: Parker
LM: Bale

CF: Rafa
ST: Berbatov.

Very nice

He left us for the money. The guy has been happy enough sitting on the bench up there.
If he wanted to win trophies he would have bought in to the United's winning philosophy But he didn't and that's why Ferguson doesn't trust him to play in any important games.

He left us for the money. The guy has been happy enough sitting on the bench up there.
If he wanted to win trophies he would have bought in to the United's winning philosophy But he didn't and that's why Ferguson doesn't trust him to play in any important games.

How did he leave for money?
If he wanted money, City were offering him much more.

He was United's top scorer last season with 20 goals and he missed most of the games.
This season - 10 Games - 7 Goals (5 Started) and only 15 Shots.

With Emirates Marketing Project and United interested in Hazard, I really can't see us being his top choice any more.

Back