• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Exactly, its all part of the money algorithm for them and they know the market for winding up fans of clubs and also getting support from their rivals is huge......ala Talksport

Might be simpler than that. Harry Kane was the second most searched epl player on google in 2023. Ronaldo is counted top but he's gone. So harry kane is top. So if you want to write an article that people read, write one about harry kane.

"New #Spurs boss Ange Postecoglou wants to give him a lifeline to resurrect his career in north London!"

That part makes sense, if it's just a take on Ange wanting to take a look at everyone and giving all a chance before making decisions.

But the club turning down €20M? Or even getting an offer of €20m? Not convinced. Rather vague in that there's no mention of who made the offer.

Some of us said N'Dombele might be one of those who could have a future still.

One of the big attractions for Levy with Ange was that he would find use for certain young players and also get more out of some of the current squad. Yes we all know N'Dombeles previous faults, but a new style of manager combined with him having probably the most on the ball technical skill at the club means it is not impossible that he could have a role to play. I certainly wouldnt be writing him off just yet.....

Some of us said N'Dombele might be one of those who could have a future still.

One of the big attractions for Levy with Ange was that he would find use for certain young players and also get more out of some of the current squad. Yes we all know N'Dombeles previous faults, but a new style of manager combined with him having probably the most on the ball technical skill at the club means it is not impossible that he could have a role to play. I certainly wouldnt be writing him off just yet.....

Yeh there are some merits for it but it has to come with a 180 turnround and if it does not happen, you waste two/three months trying again at 200k a week. There are pros and cons for sure and the pros are him doing something he is really yet to in the last few years.

I am prepared to take a watching brief if its what Ange wants and if he comes off as class, then everyones a winner, but I have serious doubts

Yeh there are some merits for it but it has to come with a 180 turnround and if it does not happen, you waste two/three months trying again at 200k a week. There are pros and cons for sure and the pros are him doing something he is really yet to in the last few years.

I am prepared to take a watching brief if its what Ange wants and if he comes off as class, then everyones a winner, but I have serious doubts
Sure, have doubts - we all will. But I remember he knuckled down pre season with Jose and worked hard and was looking good in CM for a period of time - its not like he hasnt shown anything since being here. Ange is a more personable manager, I'd back him to be the sort who would get a real tune out of him. But lets see.....

"New #Spurs boss Ange Postecoglou wants to give him a lifeline to resurrect his career in north London!"

That part makes sense, if it's just a take on Ange wanting to take a look at everyone and giving all a chance before making decisions.

This is one of the impacts of hiring and firing managers on a regular basis. Players who should be long gone are still on the books partly because every incoming manager wants to see if he can get a tune out of them.

Sure, have doubts - we all will. But I remember he knuckled down pre season with Jose and worked hard and was looking good in CM for a period of time - its not like he hasnt shown anything since being here. Ange is a more personable manager, I'd back him to be the sort who would get a real tune out of him. But lets see.....
I do find it amusing how the new narrative is as if Ndombele was always useless for us and never performed well. I'm guessing it's a defensive tactic or maybe just a mass case of memory loss?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I do find it amusing how the new narrative is as if Ndombele was always useless for us and never performed well. I'm guessing it's a defensive tactic or maybe just a mass case of memory loss?

For me it’s a defence mechanism, I too clearly remember how he can play and how bloody frustrating it is to watch him not putting in the effort to be the player he could be.

Wouldn't say he performed well, more some bits of brilliance in amongst the normal "I don't give a fudge" performance.

Back