• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Brentford buying Collins for £23m, feels like we could have done worse for that price, but I haven’t seen that much of him.

Burnley buying a Emirates Marketing Project youth product GK for £19m !!

Crazy fee for a young keeper. I've been watching the u21 euros quite a bit and he's seems pretty decent, good shot stopper and decent with his feet... Looks strangely small for a keeper though lol

Crazy fee for a young keeper. I've been watching the u21 euros quite a bit and he's seems pretty decent, good shot stopper and decent with his feet... Looks strangely small for a keeper though lol

Is that the Irish lad?

My wife's family keep going on about him. Might be at Liverpool actually. I don't remember where he plays but they have an amazing keeper coming through supposedly

Is that the Irish lad?

My wife's family keep going on about him. Might be at Liverpool actually. I don't remember where he plays but they have an amazing keeper coming through supposedly
It's the England U21 keeper that Burnley has signed.

The Irish U21 keeper is with us, we bought him last summer. Heard good things about him before he signed but haven't seen him myself.

Talk is we want to make sure we have at least 1 CB before we go on tour, Could be gonads but I'd say we seem to be moving pretty quickly with our busy so far this window

Talk is we want to make sure we have at least 1 CB before we go on tour, Could be gonad*s but I'd say we seem to be moving pretty quickly with our busy so far this window

We did it last year, I think without checking that all signings were on board before we went to Korea

Back