• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Been away for a while. Did I miss anything? Levy still haggling over a few quid and we'll make our first signing on deadline day?

They don't give a brick if he stays or goes. They just like money. People click on the articles, they get money.

Exactly, its all part of the money algorithm for them and they know the market for winding up fans of clubs and also getting support from their rivals is huge......ala Talksport

Was hoping we got two new CBs but sounds like it will be this lad VDV and Lenglet. Disappointing if so as Lenglet was pretty mediocre last season.

I think it will be Tapsoba too.. we have loads of CBs to get rid of

Imo... we'll get one done now (probably VDV)...and another lined up BUT will be dependent on sales. Taposa is looking like a £50m buy. We have signed Vicario Maddison Porro Deki Solomon...so £120m out?.

There could easily be enough sales (especially if the Saudis give us a call) but we know how flaky the market is.

The back stop option is Lenglet...hence why we haven't done that easy deal yet.

Imo... we'll get one done now (probably VDV)...and another lined up BUT will be dependent on sales. Taposa is looking like a £50m buy. We have signed Vicario Maddison Porro Deki Solomon...so £120m out?.

There could easily be enough sales (especially if the Saudis give us a call) but we know how flaky the market is.

The back stop option is Lenglet...hence why we haven't done that easy deal yet.

Don't be silly Kane is off according to sky and we will get Solomon rondon for cover

Something of that magnitude but obviously two of these were done, or committed (more or less), already, and payments will be phased out

I’ve heard a Rumour via a Fulham supporter I know (they do exist) that we’re offering Sessegnon for the CB
Robinson is possibly off to Saudi Sportswashing Machine for decent money and this would suit him and them
I should say it was raining and I was walking the dog when I bumped into him
Sounds like gonads of course

How much do you think Sanchez is worth ?

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...-have-made-a-7-7m-offer-for-tottenham-player/

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Whatever we can get for him really. That's not a criticism of him, but the downside is having an unhappy player in the squad, and it might mean we dont sign an additional CB as we dont want to carry a fat squad...so there's a certain value from just getting it done

Realistically, £10m with add-ons taking it to £15m seems fair enough

Back