• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I do find it amusing how the new narrative is as if Ndombele was always useless for us and never performed well. I'm guessing it's a defensive tactic or maybe just a mass case of memory loss?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He is a slightly better taarabt.

Plenty of players have done well in a game or 2. That's not the measure or the need. We want consistency.

I do find it amusing how the new narrative is as if Ndombele was always useless for us and never performed well. I'm guessing it's a defensive tactic or maybe just a mass case of memory loss?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Massively talented but questionable attitude and terrible lack of self awareness

I was there when he was subbed that last time and got boo'd by the entire stadium because we were chasing the game and he was taking his sweet time to get off. If you were there, not sure how you see a way back for him (or if he deserves one).

He was our Eriksen replacement, he was our go big/ambitious play, he was our next superstar and he doesn't even do the bare minimum.

Massively talented but questionable attitude and terrible lack of self awareness

I was there when he was subbed that last time and got boo'd by the entire stadium because we were chasing the game and he was taking his sweet time to get off. If you were there, not sure how you see a way back for him (or if he deserves one).

He was our Eriksen replacement, he was our go big/ambitious play, he was our next superstar and he doesn't even do the bare minimum.
He was supposed to be the Dembele replacement, but it became obvious he wasn’t a patch on him in CM so he got moved forward to a number 10 by Jose. Tbf to Jose it was the only time we have gotten even a semblance of a tune out of him.

He was supposed to be the Dembele replacement, but it became obvious he wasn’t a patch on him in CM so he got moved forward to a number 10 by Jose. Tbf to Jose it was the only time we have gotten even a semblance of a tune out of him.
He started pretty well for Pochettino and then we got rid of him and lurched from one defensive manager to another, where possession of the football and creativity weren't really the priority. I don't think Ndombele helped himself with his lack of desire shown on the pitch (and he also had a tendancy to hide after being kicked a few times) but the club did nothing in terms of manager recruitment to try to ensure that it got value out of a whole bunch of expensive signings (even recently we've signed a very expensive right wing back and then brought in a manager who doesn't use wing-backs).

I know we got Maddison who I think will do great but I’d have loved to have found a way to get MGW.

Massive ceiling imo.

I always find it strange that he gets WAY more stick than Lo Celso despite Ndombele's numbers being significantly better than Lo Celso's.
Locelso accidentally tackled someone, albeit while falling over, which was his main attribute. But still. People here love that. Running around a bit. Doesn't matter if you're useless. That said, I'd say Locelso worked less hard than Ndombele, and has half the talent.
It's really weird that most still rate him higher than Ndombele, who is someone actually capable of making the decisive pass, or scoring himself.

He is a slightly better taarabt.

Plenty of players have done well in a game or 2. That's not the measure or the need. We want consistency.
GLC was consistent, I'll give you that. Consistently brick! Ndombele had very good games, decent games, and some brick games. As pretty much every player has.

And the award for random rant of the day goes to...
Its not random rant, read the post on this site.. all our players are brick, the manager is brick and det owner is brick. If supporters dont trust the manager why should anyone els? If Ange thinks GLC can ve usefull in the way Spurs are going to play then we should back him… at the time its a negativ rant about all players. Solomon may be the best transfer this summer, and ppl talk brick about it. Im just fed up with all boo boys online

People said, if we'd done our due diligence, we would have seen he was a lazy clam at Lyon. Well he was a lazy clam at Spurs, and a lazy clam at Napoli. Anyone suggesting we should give Ndombele another chance, you're the type of person that recommended him in the first place.

Its not random rant, read the post on this site.. all our players are brick, the manager is brick and det owner is brick. If supporters dont trust the manager why should anyone els? If Ange thinks GLC can ve usefull in the way Spurs are going to play then we should back him… at the time its a negativ rant about all players. Solomon may be the best transfer this summer, and ppl talk brick about it. Im just fed up with all boo boys online

I've heard Mumsnet has a lot of really positive and wholesome conversations that might be more pleasing for you. You being the poster who can't wait to lay in to Skipp unless I'm mistaken, it's odd to then moan about other posters doing similar things..

If anything this place has actually been pretty positive of late due to the fresh change of direction and early signings.

Not seen anyone slag off the manager yet. It's ndombele that the rumour is he wants to give a chance too. Personally think he has been given chances, not just at spurs but lyon and napoli. He struggled to make an impact.

Yes fans are negative. They moan and rant a lot. Moaning and ranting about it won't change it.

English Spurs supporters are so fcking negativ. I blaming the supporters if Ange dont make it at Spurs. Supporters talk about Levy, but I feel its the British supporters that dont give managers time.

I agree about present fans in Britain but they are driven by a media who start sack the manager ball rolling after 4 or 5 defeats except if you're Fat Frank.

People said, if we'd done our due diligence, we would have seen he was a lazy clam at Lyon. Well he was a lazy clam at Spurs, and a lazy clam at Napoli. Anyone suggesting we should give Ndombele another chance, you're the type of person that recommended him in the first place.

My thoughts as well, the sooner we get rid of him the better.

Back