• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I have had the mute on watching football for over a decade. But when I watch at the pub or my brother in laws House. I hear so much crap and frankly if ot was not for so called progressive politics, these women would be no wherenear the screen.

Of course the usual far left cuckolds will turn up saying how much they enjoy listening to them,once they have changed the bed linen they have just wet.

Watch football but only with the mute on and try to watch just the game.
I would rather listen to just about any of the female pundits than either Carlton or Joe Cole.

I would rather listen to just about any of the female pundits than either Carlton or Joe Cole.
Its funny people do complain about the female pundits but they are no worse than the general bunch. The standard is just very low in general. I do think Alex Scott is decent, she says a little bit more than the super obvious or outright stupid, but we are still talking about a pretty low bar.

Its funny people do complain about the female pundits but they are no worse than the general bunch. The standard is just very low in general. I do think Alex Scott is decent, she says a little bit more than the super obvious or outright stupid, but we are still talking about a pretty low bar.

I only watch Spurs games so I can't really comment on the general level in England but I noticed a few years ago that the few pundits who actually had interesting things to say about the game were mostly ignored. Some of them were fairly average player. I remember a guy called Luc Sonor who'd played for Monaco in the 80s who had a lot of very interesting things to say about squad dynamics and what happened behind the scenes and he used that to explain what was happening on the pitch. I gave you a different perspective and one you couldn't have as a fan.

Unfortunately, nowadays, it's not so much punditery as merely opinions stated as fact (might as well read a message board!). Gary Neville is the master of that new art: he just spits out opinions for 90 minutes, some of them completely irrelevant, and they keep calling him back. They obviously want you to react, no matter how, but it's a real shame because we have a lot more knowledge available to us as fans compared to a couple of decades ago and it would be nice to have people who can build on that - instead of Gary Neville.

Neither of these are actually done yet, however....

£100m plus for Rice? He's a good player but the Goons must be desperate.

It makes £40m for Maddison (who is only 2 years older) look an absolute steal.

Unfortunately, nowadays, it's not so much punditery as merely opinions stated as fact (might as well read a message board!). Gary Neville is the master of that new art: he just spits out opinions for 90 minutes, some of them completely irrelevant, and they keep calling him back. They obviously want you to react, no matter how, but it's a real shame because we have a lot more knowledge available to us as fans compared to a couple of decades ago and it would be nice to have people who can build on that - instead of Gary Neville.
He spends too much time getting up on his soapbox and spouting crap instead of concentrating on what he should be doing.

He spends too much time getting up on his soapbox and spouting crap instead of concentrating on what he should be doing.

Yes, think his position has gone to his head. Should either concentrate on football, or go and run some hard-left political party given that's where his commentary is increasingly leaning towards

It feels like there’s a real plan this summer. Got the coach we wanted, now getting in the players too. Vicario sorted, Maddison all but and I make our aim to get 2 CBs in before travelling to Perth. 2 of van de Ven, Adarabioyo and Tapsoba. That would be a very good start to the rebuild.

A couple of seasons back I couldn't see anything in Rice, I only saw him play for England and all he did was pass backwards and stand in the space the centrebacks should have been moving into with the ball, but my opinion has changed and he looks a very good player and better still a decent person, often see him chatting to opponents during and after game in a friendly manner, never seen or heard buy into the playground mentality about us and wonder how he would react if he joined Woolwich, where even blokes who sign for them and have no idea where Totenham is have to go on social media to tell the Neanderthals how much they hate us.

A couple of seasons back I couldn't see anything in Rice, I only saw him play for England and all he did was pass backwards and stand in the space the centrebacks should have been moving into with the ball, but my opinion has changed and he looks a very good player and better still a decent person, often see him chatting to opponents during and after game in a friendly manner, never seen or heard buy into the playground mentality about us and wonder how he would react if he joined Woolwich, where even blokes who sign for them and have no idea where Totenham is have to go on social media to tell the Neanderthals how much they hate us.

Clubs have a culture, as a general rule ours is nice/decent blokes, the Scum have always had idiots who believe they are way above their level and just general clams.

I think Rice is a good player but like Grealish, even if we had the money I'm not sure I'd want to see us spending £100M+ on him.

He’s very good imo but Maddison is the same level just they play different roles obviously.

We are getting Maddison cheap due to his current contract length and good negotiation whereas Woolwich paying well over the odds as Rice is west ham’s icon and also poor negotiating from edu.

Both players are worth about £75m in todays market madness.

Clubs have a culture, as a general rule ours is nice/decent blokes, the Scum have always had idiots who believe they are way above their level and just general clams.

I think Rice is a good player but like Grealish, even if we had the money I'm not sure I'd want to see us spending £100M+ on him.
Rice is absolute quality IMO
But for £100m… I’d get two £50m players that elevate the whole team
Rice can’t do it on his own but he can do a lot
What I don’t get is they are after DMs and CBS
They need a striker imo

They need a striker imo
They could get Caicedo and Vlahovic for the price of Rice I reckon. As good as Rice is that would make them better.

the way they’ve spent $$$ under Arteta though it wouldn’t surprise me if they dropped another 100+ this window on a couple of other players.

They need a striker imo
Partey and Xhaka will be gone so they need DMs. They've no depth at CB, as soon as Saliba was injured they had to bring in Holding.

Back