• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I have had the mute on watching football for over a decade. But when I watch at the pub or my brother in laws House. I hear so much crap and frankly if ot was not for so called progressive politics, these women would be no wherenear the screen.

Of course the usual far left cuckolds will turn up saying how much they enjoy listening to them,once they have changed the bed linen they have just wet.

Watch football but only with the mute on and try to watch just the game.

Yeah but assuming tapsoba, maddison and vicario are combined about £105m (best case scenario) then the club want a winger who could easily take spending to £140m, then its easy to see why lenglet as a squad player at £5m makes sense.

Personally I’d be happy with a tapsoba - romero partnership with lenglet, paskosti and dorrington in support.

Dorrington needs a season loan lower leagues.

I have had the mute on watching football for over a decade. But when I watch at the pub or my brother in laws House. I hear so much crap and frankly if ot was not for so called progressive politics, these women would be no wherenear the screen.

Of course the usual far left cuckolds will turn up saying how much they enjoy listening to them,once they have changed the bed linen they have just wet.

Watch football but only with the mute on and try to watch just the game.
It's all about filling quotas now and nothing to do with actual football knowledge. There are a couple of women pundits that are ok, but because there are so many bad ones they all get lumped in together so it's holding the decent ones back.

It's all about filling quotas now and nothing to do with actual football knowledge. There are a couple of women pundits that are ok, but because there are so many bad ones they all get lumped in together so it's holding the decent ones back.
I don't really feel like theres any difference between the men and women, or even the obvious socially equalising appointments. 99% of pundits are dumb as rocks and know very little beyond the surface layer.

£25m makes no sense but on the other hand if Vicario is this generational talent with lots of interest why are Empoli letting him go for less than €20m.

He'll be their record sale.
He was (I think) also their record purchase at they really had to stretch to afford him, but they explicitly intended to sell him on at a profit.
If we've managed to move quickly before any other similar sized, or larger, club immediately needs a first choice keeper then that's all for the good.
Would you feel better if, say, we'd waited for Onana to be sold to Man Utd and then us and Inter Milan have to enter a bidding war for the lad?
We might have to pay £5-10 million more, and have a reduced chance of getting him, but it may give reassurance to more nervous Spurs fans that our scouts aren't doing a mad one.

He'll be their record sale.
He was (I think) also their record purchase at they really had to stretch to afford him, but they explicitly intended to sell him on at a profit.
If we've managed to move quickly before any other similar sized, or larger, club immediately needs a first choice keeper then that's all for the good.
Would you feel better if, say, we'd waited for Onana to be sold to Man Utd and then us and Inter Milan have to enter a bidding war for the lad?
We might have to pay £5-10 million more, and have a reduced chance of getting him, but it may give reassurance to more nervous Spurs fans that our scouts aren't doing a mad one.

Exactly, market conditions worked in our favour on this move

David Raya must be fuming right now.. Has he been linked with anyone else? Brentford have already got a replacement in so they are going be lucky if they can get that 40m they wanted now!

David Raya must be fuming right now.. Has he been linked with anyone else? Brentford have already got a replacement in so they are going be lucky if they can get that 40m they wanted now!
Yet all I've heard about Brentford the last few years is how well they are run.

Back