• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Looking forward to @Gazza 's responses to the latest wave of nonsense from GB. It's been quite funny to watch, like an angry shadow berating him for spamming ill thought out pre conceived notions.

It's not just the continuously being wrong about stuff but the unbreakable level of self belief and unwillingness to change his mind in the face of any context/ evidence. Never change GB (I do agree / find a lot of what you post thought provoking in randomination but up here it's a brick show but it's obviously all just opinions, even if stated like facts.. ..)

Ill give it a rest, GBs work here is done....

Maddison being linked with city currently ...

I actualy love GB too ... its like watching a child make mistakes hoping that they learn from them ... but in this instance .... he even got on the forefront and accused me of being a tory (which is not the point) ... but I grew up where the cane dominated the lesson not the kane...

Maddison scored goals and assisted in a poor team and still had a few shiny tokens to show for it ... but his stats don't measure up and he is not good enough because he enjoyed a drink or two when he he was young ... his mate ruined his career, his other mate won the treble ... but let's focus on him for being a culprit to suit some twisted self delusional agenda ... my mum should have played in the 1966 world cup final she would have scored more than a hattrick ... promise

I really think we need to try for both of them, obviously money is an issue. But if we keep Kane and Son with no European football for a season. If we had a defence we might be able to do something interesting....

Yeah but assuming tapsoba, maddison and vicario are combined about £105m (best case scenario) then the club want a winger who could easily take spending to £140m, then its easy to see why lenglet as a squad player at £5m makes sense.

Personally I’d be happy with a tapsoba - romero partnership with lenglet, paskosti and dorrington in support.

O'Keefe being quoted all over twitter tonight
It’s scary really as we know he is a spurs fan but he isn’t connected with the club
I’m not quite sure what an intermediary is but he appears … appears to work with lower league players
Yet, he knows the coming and going at Tottenham constantly. He doesn’t say somethin* unless he believes it (I mean that as a good thing)

Yeah but assuming tapsoba, maddison and vicario are combined about £105m (best case scenario) then the club want a winger who could easily take spending to £140m, then its easy to see why lenglet as a squad player at £5m makes sense.

Personally I’d be happy with a tapsoba - romero partnership with lenglet, paskosti and dorrington in support.

"Yeah but assuming tapsoba, maddison and vicario are combined about £105m (best case scenario)"

Really? Maddison - £50m, Vicario - £17m, Tapsoba - £25m is being reported. That's £92m.

If we get a winger, I think it'll be a young 'un - similar stage to Gil when we signed him, so a good bit below £35m.

I've no problem with Lenglet though as a back-up CB

"Yeah but assuming tapsoba, maddison and vicario are combined about £105m (best case scenario)"

Really? Maddison - £50m, Vicario - £17m, Tapsoba - £25m is being reported. That's £92m.

If we get a winger, I think it'll be a young 'un - similar stage to Gil when we signed him, so a good bit below £35m.

I've no problem with Lenglet though as a back-up CB

I don’t think those rumours of £25m for Tapsoba are accurate unless he has one year left on his contract which I don’t think he has.

Romano said the other day something like ‘‘it wont be £70m for Tapsoba, more like £45m to £50m’’.

I don’t think those rumours of £25m for Tapsoba are accurate unless he has one year left on his contract which I don’t think he has.

Romano said the other day something like ‘‘it wont be £70m for Tapsoba, more like £45m to £50m’’.

Transfermarkt have him at €30m. This is a wild guess but a journalist has probably got the £25m figure from that rather than having good knowledge of the transfer fee. Romano is admitting he doesn't know either.

Transfermarkt have him at €30m. This is a wild guess but a journalist has probably got the £25m figure from that rather than having good knowledge of the transfer fee. Romano is admitting he doesn't know either.

£25m makes no sense but on the other hand if Vicario is this generational talent with lots of interest why are Empoli letting him go for less than €20m.

Tapsoba sounds really good from the limited things I've read, on the graph posted in here his stats looked good too. Around 30m seems like good value.

Back