• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

What a waste of time.

Football is going the way of cricket - come up with more and more pointless competitions which leads to players having to not be able to play in all of them

Nations League is utter garbage and now this

FIFA/UEFA won't be happy til players are playing 3 games per week, 52 weeks per year
It’s just another competition that City have to play in, I wouldn’t worry about it. We will not be involved.

Its oddly reassuring / exciting that I haven't seen half the players we're being linked with this summer actually play a game!
Aye, i'd rather a player I know little about than a player I know too much about and don't rate even before their potential signing (eg Sissoko).

I honestly think name recognition is a irrelevant. Their name status doesn't tell a great deal about their qualities or suitability to the role we need them for and thats the only thing that matters. No player is a someone until they become one. The trick is identifying which players are going to be that name player.

Aye, i'd rather a player I know little about than a player I know too much about and don't rate even before their potential signing (eg Sissoko).

I honestly think name recognition is a irrelevant. Their name status doesn't tell a great deal about their qualities or suitability to the role we need them for and thats the only thing that matters. No player is a someone until they become one. The trick is identifying which players are going to be that name player.
It's funny because only a couple of weeks ago some posters on here were suggesting there were no decent CB alternatives when we didn't get Ndicka because they didn't know of any,

It's almost as if certain posters on here don't have as much expertise as they like to think:D....

As its a world cup i would assume it would be the winners of 32 leagues in the world.

Perhaps, though I was more reading it as a global Champion's League (using th eUEFA definition of Champions!)

I hope you're right though as would mean we could avoid it

Feels to me like we’re getting in

the keeper from Empoli
The CB form Bayer
The Cb from Fulham
Maddison

That would be a great window

and we can recover a decent chunk of the costs with outgoings surely…

Back