• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

There was talk at one point that when we signed him, we specifically asked him if he would play for Mali and he said no, then went back on it.

Probably gonad*s.
Exactly what happened, we bought a French player and then he changed allegiance to Mali and we’d loose him for 4/5 weeks of the season! The club was quite rightly livid with that.

Exactly what happened, we bought a French player and then he changed allegiance to Mali and we’d loose him for 4/5 weeks of the season! The club was quite rightly livid with that.
Was stupid to sell him and he was entitled to change his allegiance especially as France weren't looking to select him anytime soon. We cut off our nose to spite our face.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Was stupid to sell him and he was entitled to change his allegiance especially as France weren't looking to select him anytime soon. We cut off our nose to spite our face.

Missing the point.

We may not have even bought him had he been honest about what his intentions were, or may have changed the financial package around the deal seeing as he’d be making himself unavailable for a decent % of the season (important cup games at that).

We replaced him with berbatov. I like kanoute but i'd swap him any day of the week with berbs.
Would have been great to have them both although they might have got in each other's way. [emoji848]

We replaced Kanoute with Mido and missed out on Top 4 closely while Freddy was firing it up in Spain. Really think he might have got us over the line.

FWIW, think the squad comments are trash, forgot about Sarr, thinks Son/Deki can't beat their man

Last edited:
Back