• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Spot on

Basically the TLDNR was we should concentrate on outright wingers for Ange
Hmm...we have Gil and Porto who can play that role if they play on the same side as their strong foot. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

FWIW, think the squad comments are trash, forgot about Sarr, thinks Son/Deki can't beat their man

Impressively completely skips over our biggest weakness (CB) and goes straight to somewhere we're pretty stacked (wide players).

He also completely forgot about Lo Celso. Not that I necessarily think he's in the picture, but Lo Celso's icon is not even on his little tactics board thingy and he does talk about Ndombele.

Thought it was funny when he spoke about Ndombele and if “he” would want to come back?! Think you’re looking at that from the wrong angle mate, he’s got a hell of a lot to prove if he wants to be asked to stay by the club let alone what he wants in all this!

What on earth do Utd see in Mount? 55m already feels about 30m too much for him. He’s “ok” but I’ve never understood the hype around him.

I think they realised that the 2023 Eriksen is so slow now that they just want someone to play there and run around a bit and look busy. Mount reminds me of Lewis Holtby!

Mount is a weird one for me, he never really stands out. He’s one of those who sort of plays to the level of his team. So to me he won’t look out of place at a top team, but at the same time he wouldn’t look out of place at a bottom team either.

Yeah, The odds are stacked against it working like you say but you can bet if they build it up enough then FIFA will love it and they will expand the Club World Cup (or whatever its called) and you'll get a couple of star studded Saudi teams playing the likes of City and Real Madrid each year

Replying to my own post here but look what just came up today!

What on earth do Utd see in Mount? 55m already feels about 30m too much for him. He’s “ok” but I’ve never understood the hype around him.
Maybe as a replacement for their other Mason... hoping maybe the new Mason can take some heat off the old Mason as they try to rehabilitate his career.

We were going to be in this when it was set to be held a few years ago courtesy of our CL final appearance but covid delayed the whole thing.

Due a wildcard place then?

Honestly, the old Intercontinental Cup (CL winners vs CL winners played in Japan) was good fun. But everything since/more has been absolute brick

Replying to my own post here but look what just came up today!

What a waste of time.

Football is going the way of cricket - come up with more and more pointless competitions which leads to players having to not be able to play in all of them

Nations League is utter garbage and now this

FIFA/UEFA won't be happy til players are playing 3 games per week, 52 weeks per year

Back