• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

The "younger competitor" in that case had also done it in the PL at that stage. Scott hasn't and Maddison has shown he is a top-level player in the PL.

Bellingham hasn't and Giggs was still in the youth team (Walker versus Naughton is another example too), but I get the point.

I actually see Maddison more as a David Bentley or a Ross Barkley. He's done the big fish in a small pond mid-table thing (and for a very long time now), but I just don't think he has the character to step into a top 6 club.

Bellingham hasn't and Giggs was still in the youth team (Walker versus Naughton is another example too), but I get the point.

I actually see Maddison more as a David Bentley or a Ross Barkley. He's done the big fish in a small pond mid-table thing (and for a very long time now), but I just don't think he has the character to step into a top 6 club.
He's a level or two above them. I don't see any evidence to suggest he hasn't the character to make a step up, he's confident, arrogant even, with total belief in himself like most of the best players.

He's a level or two above them. I don't see any evidence to suggest he hasn't the character to make a step up, he's confident, arrogant even, with total belief in himself like most of the best players.

England caps: Bentley - 7, Barkely - 33, Maddison - 3.

• Tottenham are interested in West Ham's Jarrod Bowen, according to reports. They are attempting to overhaul their bloated squad this summer under new boss Ange Postecoglou (The Sun)

Was never on Maddison. Think he's only being talked about as the best available. Would rather Scott - let's have a proper promising youth rebuild.

Hopefully this is the case in terms of getting Scott . May not be ready yet but certainly one to take a gamble on for the future.

Plus talk now of United turning to Maddison as they are not wanting to pay the silly fee for Mount.

Out of interest, how much are you valuing this lad at?

No one is going to Bristol City IMO and laying down 40m, the markets mad, its not that mad IMO. 20m and add lucrative add ons maybe
60 for the founding father and 30 for Scott are what seems to be being quoted. There's obviously competition for Scott from brighton and co

Back