• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I was so hyped for Postiga, don't know why, think I was 14 at the time, what a naive berk I was.

Hahaha I remember it on here when that deal was happening, was a long time ago, every was hyped, people loved it, me included but he really was like someone who had never played the game in his life, I remember it at the time, he was so bad.

Then England played Portugal and he turned into a GHod for them....sexy

Hahaha I remember it on here when that deal was happening, was a long time ago, every was hyped, people loved it, me included but he really was like someone who had never played the game in his life, I remember it at the time, he was so bad.

We turned around our whole attack - Kanoute, Keane, Postiga and Zamora all came in around the same time, replacing Sheringham, Ferdinand and Iverson. It was a very exciting time, even if only Keane really paid off.

haha yeah I remember those days on GG, christ I've been on this hellsite for over 20 years at this point.

Around the same season we were chasing "The Sock" and we were linked with Mark van Bommel every summer.

haha yeah I remember those days on GG, christ I've been on this hellsite for over 20 years at this point.

Around the same season we were chasing "The Sock" and we were linked with Mark van Bommel every summer.

Davids was a mad summer as was Rivaldo

I think we sold him way to early. I thought he was a great player, and then got even better at Seville. Obviously we replaced him with Berbatov though, so it perhaps wasn't the worst decision.
We did
But he didn’t help himself with the afcon
One thing with him was he could chest a ball higher than players could head a ball
But I don’t remember him being good in the air with his head..

I think we sold him way to early. I thought he was a great player, and then got even better at Seville. Obviously we replaced him with Berbatov though, so it perhaps wasn't the worst decision.
He angered the club when he chose to play for Mali, thus meaning he would go off to the African Nations Cup and reducing his value. The club ended up selling him after this (IMO we didn’t handle that situation very well at all).

He angered the club when he chose to play for Mali, thus meaning he would go off to the African Nations Cup and reducing his value. The club ended up selling him after this (IMO we didn’t handle that situation very well at all).

There was talk at one point that when we signed him, we specifically asked him if he would play for Mali and he said no, then went back on it.

Probably gonads.

Back