• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I suspect Arsenal see him as competition/cover for Odegaard (who is their most important player IMO)
Odegard was my POTS last year
I can’t see him playing the same game as him now as he has had tow turgid years at Chelsea (won a CL though) which may have affected his development
In Germany he looked like a real top top 10 in the making
Chelsea always seemed like an odd move to me

Before he moved to Chelsea, I thought Havertz was a future Balon D'or player to be honest! Good job I'm not a Spurs scout!

I really dont see what the hype in him is. Doesnt hurt team, plays very static, not particularly quick,...hope he stays at Chelsea or goes to Arsenal!

Just read Tosin has a year left on his contract
As squad option and HG that suddenly bumps him up in the reckoning IMO
Swap for Sanchez squad wise or even Dier

Still won't be cheap though

With all the CB links, I'm hoping that we sign a couple. Not really bothered about them being big names - whoever we bring in can't not be an upgrade on Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga etc

Nathan Wood, would be a good home grown option for defence. 2 experienced defenders, wood and Romero would be a nice defence for next season.

If we miss out on Maddison I think Alcaraz would be a great shout.

Apparently Southampton are “asking” for £25M.

If we miss out on Maddison I think Alcaraz would be a great shout.

Apparently Southampton are “asking” for £25M.

Is he a similar player? Haven't seen enough of him

Apparently they paid £12m for him and gave his other club a right to 15% of any future fee. Would surprise me if they accepted £25m if so

Eden Hazard out of contract. Said in a TV interview yesterday that he's ready to play. Sign him on a free, no one will expect anything of him - and hey presto, maybe he'll step up? On a pay as you play type contract or something.

Let the ridicule commence. :p

Back