• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Agent comes out and reminds everyone that AC Milan were after him last year...

....Ipswich Town (Just promoted from League One) show an interest!

It’s a shame he didn’t get that move to Inter / Milan. I watched a documentary featuring him in the middle of those negotiations and it seemed like they were done over by Paratici a little bit. Paratici of course looking after the club, as he should have, but do feel sorry for Tanganga (that is not to say I think he’s any good.)

A little bit of it from 37 mins here:

Last edited:
It’s a shame he didn’t get that move to Inter / Milan. I watched a documentary featuring him in the middle of those negotiations and it seemed like they were done over by Paratici a little bit. Paratici of course looking after the club, as he should have, but do feel sorry for Tanganga (that is not to say I think he’s any good.)

A little bit of it from 37 mins here:

I think it seemed pretty clear. A loan with obligation if he played more than 50% was fair enough. Let's be honest, They probably only wanted to bring him in as back up (as they had 3 decent starters) with no view to signing him permanently. If he wanted a real, permanent move like mentioned he needed to drop down a league or go abroad to France or somewhere. Either way, He's 24 now so fingers crossed he gets a decent move and starts to play regularly.

I think it seemed pretty clear. A loan with obligation if he played more than 50% was fair enough. Let's be honest, They probably only wanted to bring him in as back up (as they had 3 decent starters) with no view to signing him permanently. If he wanted a real, permanent move like mentioned he needed to drop down a league or go abroad to France or somewhere. Either way, He's 24 now so fingers crossed he gets a decent move and starts to play regularly.

There was more to it, where Paratici said he can’t move because we need him as backup.

I would love Hojbjerg to move on. I like him as a character, but to me he just epitomises the Mourinho era of industry at the expense of ballplaying quality.

He's definitely the one of our four CMs I would lose to bring in an ACM.

McKenna just extended for another 4 years too. Hope he continues to do good things with Ipswich.

He seems a real talent. Hopefully he makes a Carrick/Kompany level impression on the Championship next season

And hopefully if he's the real deal he sees us as his dream job, and not United.

I know
fudging good player who is gonna get better
He is halfway between a dele an eriksen

Scott looks like a quicker Dembele.

The way he nudges the ball to beat a man then he’s off.

Definitely has a picture in his head, to quote the Hoddle cliché.

Looks AMAZING from the compilation video.

Sign him up. £30m and done. His ceiling could be anything. Next season will be too late.

So what we thinking of the Goons signing Havertz for £60m and Rice for £100m? The Havertz one is surely a waste of money right?

So what we thinking of the Goons signing Havertz for £60m and Rice for £100m? The Havertz one is surely a waste of money right?

Yep, Looks like Chelsea are going for Caicedo too. I hope they waste all their money on Havertz and Rice and have to keep Holding on their bench lol

Back