• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Buy Scott, then loan both him and Devine back?
Just a thought.

Scott seems to have outgrown them now though. Thinking about it, PL teams (other than Chelsea who stockpile players and loan them everywhere!) Never seem to buy players and send them straight out on a PL loan. You see it all the time in Italy don't you?

Scott seems to have outgrown them now though. Thinking about it, PL teams (other than Chelsea who stockpile players and loan them everywhere!) Never seem to buy players and send them straight out on a PL loan. You see it all the time in Italy don't you?
Its against EPL rules - hence why Spence had to go abroad

Its against EPL rules - hence why Spence had to go abroad

Actually in Italy don't they do something to get around that like the big club let's the smaller club sign a player (So they can have a promising player for a season) but with an agreement that they have the option to sign him whenever they want after the first year or something?

That should have been last summer. He's good enough for our first team now. Though with a bit of patience, like early doors Modric and Eriksen needed too
The way we have kept Devine now means he is club trained
He also picked up an injury in January when I was told we were gonna let him go out on loan

The way we have kept Devine now means he is club trained
He also picked up an injury in January when I was told we were gonna let him go out on loan

Sorry - I didn't mean about Devine. I meant that last summer was the one to buy and loan back Scott. This summer he's ready to Dele Alli in 2015/16

24 and never kicked on, he needs a better agent IMO

Not sure his ability and lack of a brain is his agent's fault. Where he goes to after Spurs depends on what he wants - if he wants to be a starter week in, week out, he probably needs to drop to the Championship (upper end). Maybe some lower half teams like Bournemouth might work, but even someone like Everton would have him on the bench

Back