• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Very good player, lots of talent, not sure where he would fit with Spurs, seems to play in the hole behind the front and have freedom, or at least did at Palace.

Works hard but he can be very sloppy in possession. Mid table player. Winks , Mason level of player. Shows good promise looks talented at times. Ultimately not quite good enough.

Not really what we need.

Works hard but he can be very sloppy in possession. Mid table player. Winks , Mason level of player. Shows good promise looks talented at times. Ultimately not quite good enough.

Not really what we need.

This, we have far bigger priortys to fix.

Those 3 weren't bad buys at the time, most people were excited about them. On the flipside that same budget also got us Kulu, Bentacur and Bissouma who apart from Bissouma have all been successful (and I expect he will be next season).

yes we were excited however instead of three i thought we should have got 2 for the same price.
its riskier in once sence but also allows us to buy proven players and more suitable for the likes of the top end managers levy was experimenting with
this was at a time when we were in the CL and looked comfortable competing for top 4
that time has passed though and now with so many roles to fill as players age we should probably be looking at a bunch of younger players that ange can develop over time

Why not? Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going to splash cash left right and center on anyone willing to join, and who wouldn't be with the wages they can offer as well as champions league?

I thought it was suggested that they aren't actually able to pay huge wages. I was also thinking how difficult it is to drag top players away from Italy, and Inter in particular!

Would be an amazing signing though. Hes a great all round player. He feels more like the signing they would make in a few seasons after levelling up a few times

Why not? Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going to splash cash left right and center on anyone willing to join, and who wouldn't be with the wages they can offer as well as champions league?

Could give us a clear run at Maddison as reports suggest ffp is limiting what Saudi Sportswashing Machine can spend this summer.

They are probably shopping around for better value and players that may better suit what they need due to the reported £55m fee leicester want.

Back