• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I've said for a while I expect Emirates Marketing Project will sign Rice with Kalvin Phillips going the other way as part of the deal. That would be a great deal for all 4 parties.

that’s a good shout. Setting aside the fact that few swap deals happen, it does make a lot of sense as you say

I've said for a while I expect Emirates Marketing Project will sign Rice with Kalvin Phillips going the other way as part of the deal. That would be a great deal for all 4 parties.

Yeh Phillips is a fair player, I don't rate him as highly as others but for West Ham it's def decent

Onefootball link to the Daily Mail. Reading their story - which seems to be the first source for this - they only mention a bid 'in excess' of £50 million.
So that could be £50,000,001 or £90 million.

They have to sell otherwise they are going down a bad financial hole. Maddison has only a year left so sure that would come into play.

When all said and done 50m is low but I don't think it's as far off as others will.

That's probably why we started there - test how fudged they are. £60-65m plus add ons will probably do it.
Both would suggest Gil going, or at least another loan.

They have to sell otherwise they are going down a bad financial hole. Maddison has only a year left so sure that would come into play.

When all said and done 50m is low but I don't think it's as far off as others will.
If we are genuinely in for both of them, signing them two plus Reya and two decent centre backs and I would suggest that is a very good window regardless of any more activity for stage one of our rebuild(plus shift some deadwood of course)....

That's probably why we started there - test how fudged they are. £60-65m plus add ons will probably do it.
Both would suggest Gil going, or at least another loan.

Yeh, I mean there has to be a starting point which is reasonable when you are buying 20% of a team that was relegated, as talented as they may be.

People will argue that every player is worth 50m and we should just pay the fees other clubs want, that's the nature of this time of year. Truth is more moving parts to it than that

If we are genuinely in for both of them, signing them two plus Reya and two decent centre backs and I would suggest that is a very good window regardless of any more activity for stage one of our rebuild(plus shift some deadwood of course)....

I know Fabs not here but seems a shift towards early work done than other years, hopefully we continue that trend. We have a tour hanging over us, so that's going to be the deadline we need to rush towards if Ange had a proper shot at this shizzl3

I know Fabs not here but seems a shift towards early work done than other years, hopefully we continue that trend. We have a tour hanging over us, so that's going to be the deadline we need to rush towards if Ange had a proper shot at this shizzl3
I never posted as such on here because I'm no expert so don't really know, but I've never been as concerned as many about getting a DoF ASAP so that we can do transfers. I thought that with Paritici laying the foundations and a proper scouting network in place now, our targets for next season would be well under way regardless.

And from everything I've seen Ange has been in the pipeline for a while so would have been consulted to some extent and because we had long before identified the type of manager/style we want to play be pretty confident of the type of player we can target in the summer. Reya and Madison have long been touted so I can imagine when interviewing Ange he would have been asked if happy to work with those players (or whoever we are actually in for). Just what I would assume, but of course there are those who will suggest Levy couldnt possibly of had any form of forward planning....

If we are thinking we could get both Barnes and Maddison for something close to 50m then you can see why they think 35m is too much for Scott and we havent pursued him yet. Championship clubs seemed to have wised up to the amounts top players can go for if they make it in the PL and have raised their values accordingly.

I suppose if we want to follow the model of plucking the best talent from the football league again then we are gonna have to suck it up and accept you can't get a new Dele for a few mill anymore!

If we are thinking we could get both Barnes and Maddison for something close to 50m then you can see why they think 35m is too much for Scott and we havent pursued him yet. Championship clubs seemed to have wised up to the amounts top players can go for if they make it in the PL and have raised their values accordingly.

I suppose if we want to follow the model of plucking the best talent from the football league again then we are gonna have to suck it up and accept you can't get a new Dele for a few mill anymore!

People can ask for anything they want (like us with Kane)

That said can Bristol turn down £20M-£25M? or Leicester >£50M, especially if they get the money early in window?

People can ask for anything they want (like us with Kane)

That said can Bristol turn down £20M-£25M? or Leicester >£50M, especially if they get the money early in window?

Agree. Would have thought that Bristol City would take £20m plus add-ons. Leicester - perhaps £60m-£70m upfront gets it done?

Dele wasn’t in the championship
It was a tier lower

Back