• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

If we want top four we are going to have to beat teams around us . Not managed that so far . Geordies will be tough to beat at the weekend.

Need Kulu back . This side does not look the same without him .
Can't see us beating the Geordies.
We will need a massive improvement

Kane had made Martinez look like Arnold schwarzenegger

I absolutely love Kane but the longer it goes the longer we have an issue there for me. He isn't getting round the pitch anymore, looks slow and ineffective more times than not. Yeh there are exceptions and yes he is getting his goals, but it seems we are now building around him and his record than what may be best for the side, we are just slow and cumbersome going forward and he looks the worse in that department. Add Sons terrible decision making this season and its just all abit mehhhh

Hard to pin this on Conte imo.
We were so dog brick. Every player apart from Hugo. Don’t know where to start.
Son - I love him but he’s such a pussy when it comes to challenges.
Dier - Dier
Biss- chaotic
PEH- Scott Parker with a blindfold
Kane - One great pass, otherwise leggy and ineffective

Utterly fudging furious at that. At Woolwich I could see a game plan and thought we were undone by two individual errors. Tonight, we got absolutely murdered. If it was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it. We didn’t get near them.

United were hungrier than us, they were first to every ball, they were tactically streets ahead of us and they utterly dominated us. We were lucky it was 2.

PEH, Dier were particularly brick, Son was spineless but Bissouma delivered a performance so bad, it wouldn’t have looked out of place in the 1990s Christian Gross era.

I have massive faith in Conte. But just a little less than I had about 2 hours ago.
Bussoumas game was woeful
He walked everywhere
Thee is a top player there but he plays like Tanguy not the beast we have seen
I’ll forgive Bentacur and PEH because I’ve seen them excel for us

Boooooooooooo

awful performance, awful result

Completely bottled it against crap opposition

every single one of them is a clam, Conte should make them walk home

title gone

cowards

clams
As if we were ever winning the title. We don't even slightly look like a title winning team. This boring football is getting tiresome. We always look like a relegation battling side desperately trying to hold on for a point rather than match the quality of any top side we play.

With Kulu and Richi out, 3-5-2 was always going to be on the cards here. Only thing about Conte's tactics was why didn't he change earlier? At most when they scored their 2nd, în the 69th minute. Still enough time to show something.
Weak management and fear
He has never won there
Never taken a point there
It does affect managers and it does affect players
Mentality is key

Last edited:
With Kulu and Richi out, 3-5-2 was always going to be on the cards here. Only thing about Conte's tactics was why didn't he change earlier? At most when they scored their 2nd, în the 69th minute. Still enough time to show something.

With kulu and Richarlison out kane and son are safe, don't need to worry about being replaced.

Back