• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

Utterly fudging furious at that. At Woolwich I could see a game plan and thought we were undone by two individual errors. Tonight, we got absolutely murdered. If it was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it. We didn’t get near them.

United were hungrier than us, they were first to every ball, they were tactically streets ahead of us and they utterly dominated us. We were lucky it was 2.

PEH, Dier were particularly brick, Son was spineless but Bissouma delivered a performance so bad, it wouldn’t have looked out of place in the 1990s Christian Gross era.

I have massive faith in Conte. But just a little less than I had about 2 hours ago.

Said it after Arsenal, will say it again - do not expect anything different from this lot.

They are mentality midgets, and always will be. This was a guaranteed loss, and most of our games away to the top six will be guaranteed losses. Doesn't matter how bad they are, we will lose them because none of these players have the courage to play.

Don't get your hopes up, lads - I didn't, and my evening will be less fudged than usual because of it.

This weekend at home vs the Bonesaw phalanx, we will probably pick up 3 points. The next top six side we play, we will limply lose. On and on like that until we scrape into 4th, talk a load of gonad*s about having arrived, and then do the same thing again next season.

Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, the mediocre trio of Dier, Davies and Doc, the bombscare Sanchez...all of them have been around long enough to show that they wilt when asked to truly compete, and it won't change.

So relax, lads. On to the next one - it can still be a decent season, but until we actually outperform our rivals away from home, you can rest assured we will wilt when it matters.

How long can we the support keep ignoring this, common denominators.
They put in poor performance after performance in these games.
It can't all be coincidence.

Boooooooooooo

awful performance, awful result

Completely bottled it against crap opposition

every single one of them is a clam, Conte should make them walk home

title gone

cowards

clams

Tbf Man U have played very well and stopped is playing. I feel They have been good rather than us being bad
A bit of both. We turn over the ball far too easily and too often and encouraged Utd onto us. Tactically ETH out manouevered Conte as he found a way to have an extra man in midfield despite us having 3 there, one of which was only half decent in Bentancur.

There are players that I rate and players that I don't but I think Hugo can hold his head up high having got away with a huge error, I didn't think Doherty was awful but everyone else in the starting x1 performed way below their base level. Technically and physically.

This was worryingly poor on so many levels. Sloppy passing and control, brick pressing, no attacking threat, bad game management - the only guy who can walk off that pitch with his head held high, is Lloris.

Never has a MOM award been so clear, @milo.

But fudge me, that was brick. Only positive is that we were brick in a game we rarely get something from. But we were worriyngly brick.

Back