• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

It's not their fault. We have chosen to pick all three together. You can't expect the players to play a way that doesn't suit their attributes.

The blame is entirely on Conte. Even if you look at the squad all of the midfield is basically the same player. Even Skipp is more of the same. I've been hoping Sarr might get some games because he's the one who looks like he has something different to him, but alas he's never going to play. Too young and inexperienced and probably progressive.

It's on Conte for choosing to go into this season with such a pedestrian and unskilled midfield.

The fault lies entirely with him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Huh?

No surprise in fairness, this is one of the half a dozen or so games I write off, year-in year-out, along with Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City away. Points we get from any of those are bonuses
That’s got to change . Other teams manage to win there on occasion.

Said it after Arsenal, will say it again - do not expect anything different from this lot.

They are mentality midgets, and always will be. This was a guaranteed loss, and most of our games away to the top six will be guaranteed losses. Doesn't matter how bad they are, we will lose them because none of these players have the courage to play.

Don't get your hopes up, lads - I didn't, and my evening will be less fudged than usual because of it.

This weekend at home vs the Bonesaw phalanx, we will probably pick up 3 points. The next top six side we play, we will limply lose. On and on like that until we scrape into 4th, talk a load of gonad*s about having arrived, and then do the same thing again next season.

Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, the mediocre trio of Dier, Davies and Doc, the bombscare Sanchez...all of them have been around long enough to show that they wilt when asked to truly compete, and it won't change.

So relax, lads. On to the next one - it can still be a decent season, but until we actually outperform our rivals away from home, you can rest assured we will wilt when it matters.

Sorry to be clear. I'm saying it's not the fault of the 3 CMs that they are frankly brick. They are the same player x3. Conte chose to pick them, he must realise they don't offer a range of skills yet he still picks them together.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

If you say so, i seem to recall you being a reggie fan, that went well.
Sess only kept because of being HG and age, him being a "prospect" and all. I like Reggie just how I like Kulu, PEH, Bentancur, Romero. I am not a fan of him in particular, I like plenty of our players. I think Perisic is better going forward and has better crosses.

Back