• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

Look at peh position in each of those goals.
I mean what the actual f u c k.
Since he got here I've tried to not say too much because a lot of people seem to think he is great, well I'm sorry but i just don't see it, his positioning is awful and his reaction and covering is awful.

I've always thought he's brick. Even when he "plays well" his overall use of the ball is terrible.

We desperately need a new midfield enforcer, but until then I rate Skipp much higher than PEH and think we'd see that if he ever plays.

Look at peh position in each of those goals.
I mean what the actual f u c k.
Since he got here I've tried to not say too much because a lot of people seem to think he is great, well I'm sorry but i just don't see it, his positioning is awful and his reaction and covering is awful.
He runs around a lot so he must be good... His positioning and reading of the game has always been terrible. Skipp is light years ahead at that already.

Yep. Of the side that started tonight, Lloris, Dier, Davies, Hojbjerg, Doherty, Son, Kane, all preceded him, and of those, Lloris is our captain, Dier is the supposed 'leader' of our backline, Hojbjerg the supposed 'leader' of our midfield, Kane the supposed 'leader' of our attack.

Only Lloris showed up - everyone else was varying degrees of terrible.

Our squad building always feels vaguely like trying to buy enough players with good mentalities to balance out the crap, but we are fudged when the ones that are supposed to have good mentalities like Hojbjerg also turn out to be cowards on nights like these.

It's the 22/23 season, Poch left in 19/20 - not sure how much turnover you guys expect to see over 3 years but given that Son Kane & Lloris are top level talents, only having a couple of players on top of that is pretty good going

I've always thought he's brick. Even when he "plays well" his overall use of the ball is terrible.

We desperately need a new midfield enforcer, but until then I rate Skipp much higher than PEH and think we'd see that if he ever plays.

I don't get it, I've never got it, but others who's knowledge is much better than mine have been fulsome in his praise, so i kept quiet, but i can't tonight because he was brick.

Hate to say it, but that was a Nuno-level performance today. They were all over us. We didn't even have a 5-minute spell where we were on top. I don't know if Yanited were just too good for us, or if we played really really poor. Whatever the case, we have failed to show up for the big games and a lot of the responsibility for that is on the manager.

We have one way of attacking and if it doesn't click we've nothing. Nada. And as such I don't really enjoy watching us play anymore, especially this season.

I have been impressed with PEH this seasons and think he has shown a lot of positives
I appreciate some jus5 don5 like him and find him limited
But tonight he was poor and it felt like the games he played previously where mid week he was always treading water
But Bissouma… Bissouma…. fudge me what a lazy clam tonight
Seeing Perisic run back past him from a 10 yard head start had me fuming
People will defend him because he is the new kid and we have seen him play great at Brighton but he will never succeed here without work rate

I don't get it, I've never got it, but others who's knowledge is much better than mine have been fulsome in his praise, so i kept quiet, but i can't tonight because he was brick.

I always sum it up that his defensive work isn't good enough to compensate for the fact he cannot turn or pass.

Skipp is better in every regard other than maybe covering the ground - but then I would argue Skipp's positioning is better so this doesn't really matter.

Hate to say it, but that was a Nuno-level performance today. They were all over us. We didn't even have a 5-minute spell where we were on top. I don't know if Yanited were just too good for us, or if we played really really poor. Whatever the case, we have failed to show up for the big games and a lot of the responsibility for that is on the manager.

Which manager, we've been doing it for as long as i can remember.
It's too easy now to blame the manager.

Really don’t like being proved right about what would happen if we played a 3-5-2 with those players but I thought tonight showed it completely. 3 CBs and that midfield 3 leaves us with no creativity. The only player who is going to create anything is Kane.

I have been impressed with PEH this seasons and think he has shown a lot of positives
But tonight he was poor and it felt like the games he played previously where mid week he was always treading water
People will defend him because he is the new kid and we have seen him play great at Brighton but he will never succeed here without work rate

Absolutely spot on. I’d have Bissouma out of the team long before PEH.

And another point. I fudging love Sonny but he shamefully wimped out of two challenges tonight and one of them cost us a goal. Coward.

Bissouma was really poor. Second touch waz a tackle.

Sorry to be clear. I'm saying it's not the fault of the 3 CMs that they are frankly brick. They are the same player x3. Conte chose to pick them, he must realise they don't offer a range of skills yet he still picks them together.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Yeah, but it had nothing to do with the post you quoted.

He runs around a lot so he must be good... His positioning and reading of the game has always been terrible. Skipp is light years ahead at that already.
He is a very good player. Nothing about ‘running around a lot’. Not sure you could single him out tonight ahead of any of the others.

That was f*cking brick.
Slow, backwards, forwards and give the ball away. Then headless chicken defending.

I know there wasn’t much on the bench but I’m sorry Conte it’s still your bench. Do something to try to change things up.

Thanks to Hugo at least the scoreline isn’t a humiliation.

Conte forced by injuries to both Kulusevski and Richarlison to do what many fans have asked for, play 3-5-2. Turns out a 3-5-2 with no real creativity in midfield and only one wing back with real individual attacking quality isn't always great.

Conte forced to trust Bissouma earlier than he probably would have wanted to in a big game like this. Just starting to get integrated. Turns out being a rather poor passer can be kind of bad when the rest of the team can't make up for it.

My trust in Conte is unchanged and high. My trust in those second guessing Conte is at an all time low.

So nothing from tonight is on the manager but more so on the supporters from a fans forum?

Maybe there is an argument to say that by putting in too much trust in the core he has that tonight we saw the product of that? Players coming into replace others with little or no playing time because he has had a reticence to give anyone that time?

You can't just say, because of two injuries, this early into the season, that throwing up that performance is justified because that's laughable if you believe that

Back