• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

great post from another spurs forum

"Half of the fools on RAWK still think its 1985, and the other half wish it was 1985"

if he does i won't be able to bear the media tossfest.

if he does it'll paper over the cracks that his ban notwithstanding, he's had a pretty poor season in goalscoring terms, but the Deluded Ones will see it as proof positive that the FA have conspired to take their title away from them.

Not worried in the slightest. He hasnt touched the ball in 180 minutes against us so far

Really not happy with the schedule of many of our matches this season. Last week the FA Cup match was on Friday night. Now, this league match on Monday night. Not suitable times to enjoy football matches.

Really not happy with the schedule of many of our matches this season. Last week the FA Cup match was on Friday night. Now, this league match on Monday night. Not suitable times to enjoy football matches.

Yeah the time change in Moscow must be a bitch for late night games.

To be honest i think we're fortunate about this being on the monday, with all the injury doubts we have that extra day or two might make the difference.

To be honest i think we're fortunate about this being on the monday, with all the injury doubts we have that extra day or two might make the difference.

I guess it is good for the team. But it is shyte when you have to wake up at 4am on Tuesday to watch the match !

Big game, to be in with a shout to win the league I think we need to be no more than 5-6 points off the top after the Manu game, that means picking up 3 points in some of the games like Liverpool away, Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home, Arsenal away and Manu at home.

See some people want Parker and Sandro in the middle, I disagree. Modric in the centre controlling our play and hopefully letting us control possession will be important. Liverpool aren't so good that we need to park the bus by bringing in Sandro and Parker together.

Rest of the team pretty much picks itself imo, only question is what to do if all 3 of Lennon, VdV and Defoe are out. But just as long as we don't shift Modric wide right I don't really mind.

Not really confident about this one. They are in good form and if we still lack luck and good refereeing in big games.

Is walker fit?

Big game, to be in with a shout to win the league I think we need to be no more than 5-6 points off the top after the Manu game, that means picking up 3 points in some of the games like Liverpool away, Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home, Arsenal away and Manu at home.

See some people want Parker and Sandro in the middle, I disagree. Modric in the centre controlling our play and hopefully letting us control possession will be important. Liverpool aren't so good that we need to park the bus by bringing in Sandro and Parker together.

Rest of the team pretty much picks itself imo, only question is what to do if all 3 of Lennon, VdV and Defoe are out. But just as long as we don't shift Modric wide right I don't really mind.

Totally agree. We are actually the ones at risk from them parking the bus.

Luckily for us, we have a midfield capable of unlocking them

Not really confident about this one. They are in good form and if we still lack luck and good refereeing in big games.

Is walker fit?

Walker himself said he's fit on twitter. VDV said the same thing and i expect Ade to be ok too. Hopefully Lennon is fit enough to at least make the bench.

Not really confident about this one. They are in good form

Myth.

Two wins in seven. They beat Wolves and Toon, but lost to City and Bolton, drawing with Stoke, Blackburn and Wigan.

Cup games mean nothing, especially when they played two big rivals.

Totally agree. We are actually the ones at risk from them parking the bus.

Luckily for us, we have a midfield capable of unlocking them

Playing Sandro and Parker doesn't mean we're parking the bus. Against Norwich we played all 3 of them and totally dictated the game, playing some of our best football.

No, I didnt mean it like that, I just meant we should play as many creative players as we can. If Lennons fit, he should play, with Bale, Modric and Parker/Sandro imo.

I think we would tear them to pieces. Id actually start Ade and Saha.

its gonna be interesting to see saha play in this free flowing team maybe he will gain more confidence playing for us rather than that horrible negative team everton

Liverpool have a good record against the top teams this season, especially at home. Playing Sandro, Modric and Parker gives us the solid base to dominate in midfield and allow Bale, VDV and Adebayor to do their thing. If Lennon's fit, on the bench to run at tired legs later in the match.

Myth.

Two wins in seven. They beat Wolves and Toon, but lost to City and Bolton, drawing with Stoke, Blackburn and Wigan.

Cup games mean nothing, especially when they played two big rivals.

Right

So if we had just beaten Arsenal and Chelsea in cup games, we wouldn't have our tails up?

Last edited:
I am worried that the ref will let Charlie Adam kick lumps out of our team. We are a better team than them but playing Liverpool at Anfield is like playing against the SAS, everything is 100 miles an hour, blood and thunder rather than skill.

Back