• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

I'd start with Ade and Saha upfront, really give their defenders something to worry about

this would be a strong statement of intent...my only fear is that it would mean VDV on the right side of midfield which would leave Walker terribly exposed especially if Bellamy plays. The other formation that has Ade upfront alone would enable us to accommodate both Parker & Sandro in the midfield and one of them could fill that gap when required.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7474809/Nelsen-to-make-Liverpool-trip

Nelsen to make Liverpool trip

Bond confirms centre-back is available and fit for Anfield visit

Last Updated: February 2, 2012 5:19pm

Ryan Nelsen: Has played just once this season due to a knee injury

Tottenham assistant manager Kevin Bond has revealed new signing Ryan Nelsen will be in the squad to face Liverpool.

The New Zealand captain's move to White Hart Lane following his release from Blackburn was on Thursday rubber-stamped and he is now in contention for Spurs' next game.

Premier League title-chasing Tottenham on Monday travel to Liverpool and, as planned cover for Sebastien Bassong's loan move to Wolves, Nelsen will make the trip.

The deal was a last-minute move in the winter transfer window, while the centre-back has also played just one game this season as a result of a knee injury.

But Bond has no doubts Nelsen is ready to be involved, as Harry Redknapp's assistant said: "He is fit and eligible to play on Monday.

Characters

"I've just had a cup of tea with him in the canteen. He is looking forward to the challenge."

Tottenham also signed injury-prone striker Louis Saha from Everton on deadline day and the arrival of two veterans has left some fans a little disappointed.

Spurs had been linked with Nelsen's former Blackburn club-mates Christopher Samba and Junior Hoilett, but Bond thinks the experience of veterans Saha and Nelsen will prove invaluable.

"They are the right characters," he said. "Having those type of characters in the dressing room and the training ground will be really important for us.

"The type of people they are, I think they can make an important difference."

Bond added: "I wasn't in yesterday, but from what I am told, Louis Saha trained well.

Okay. I was absolutely stunned when we loaned out Bassong and signed him, but I'm going to trust in Harry, remember how unsure I was about Gallas, Parker and Friedel and hope Nelsen will be a massive success.

Okay. I was absolutely stunned when we loaned out Bassong and signed him, but I'm going to trust in Harry, remember how unsure I was about Gallas, Parker and Friedel and hope Nelsen will be a massive success.

I hope we go the rest of the season without injury problems and he just sits on the bench.

From RAWK:

I fudging hate Tottenham Fans. Almost as much as the Mancs I really do.

I have at least a 0.1 decimal place of respect for what Man U have achieved in the 90s and 00s. Lets face it, no one expected them to be on 19 now, not even them.

But Spurs on the other hand have such a deluded set of C**nts for fans. Playing the best football, ill give them that, but all of a sudden they have an arrogance like they have spent 4 years cleaning up trophies.

Football can change very quickly. They should know that and watch what they say, as before Rosie47 came along they were third from bottom the pricks.

For any dirty spurs fans coming into this thread. Look at this you deluded bunch of fannies

Tottenham Hotspur

European Cups - 0

League Titles - 2

Liverpool FC

European Cups - 5

League Titles - 18

End of discussion.

Football can change very quickly. Then goes on to list the number of titles won. Your point being?

In general, they're a bunch of know-nothing, arrogant pricks. Their club has spent one season in the Champions League (where they were humiliated by Real Madrid anyway) and half a season being a nuisance to the two Manchester clubs, one of whom will win the title. Apart from a Carling Cup, which meant nothing in the long run as they sacked the man who won it for them all of eight months later, those are their only achievements in the past decade or so. One of those posters on the forum that was linked here claimed that Tottenham are one of "the world's elite, way ahead of Liverpool". Really? fudging really, you muppets? They only JUST finished ahead of us last season, despite us having endured more than half the season with Roy fudging Hodgson in charge, yet they're miles ahead of us? fudge off.

They can't keep their best players, they won't win anything this year, they resorted to begging the courts to give them the Olympic Stadium because they know they can't build their own and their manager will fudge off at the end of this year, leaving them in the position they were in before he came there - a well-supported, well run midtable club with no real chance of becoming anything to be reckoned with in the long run.

They constantly use this "they only talk about history" argument to discredit Liverpool before claiming what? That we're idiots for being optimistic about the present and future as well! "They only talk about history... Oh, and how they've just beaten the two best teams in the country in the Cups... And how they're building form in the league... Oh brick, we're really not making sense are we? Ah well, they're racist! They have a proven racist in their side, even if he wasn't proved racist at all, and we definitely NEVER sang racist songs about our first-choice striker..." Bunch of crybaby, hypocritical, boring little fannies they are.

But I don't hate them, far from it. They are a nothing club to us, a tiny little group of superior pricks that values itself on... Well, fudge all when you think about it. So they're delusional and jealous, but do they have any sticks to beat us with? Nope.

fudge 'em. They live to see bigger, better clubs not do as well as they should.

I usually judge opposition clubs/ fans in terms of how successful the team is on the pitch and how that success is achieved. That's why I fudging despise Man U and my loathing for Chelsea 6 or 7 years ago was pretty rampant. My feelings for Chelsea have mellowed over the last few years as they have become more and more of an irrelevance. I have a mild dislike for Emirates Marketing Project despite their arrogance off the pitch.
Tottenham? They don't even fudging register. Total fudging non-entity in the grand scheme of things, even arguably their best player wanted out at the start of the season to go to a club that is dropping like a stone and who's best days are long gone. Laughable really. O.K, they are better than us at the moment, that much is clear, but it will be interesting to see how the land lies in a couple of years when 'Arry is managing Ingurland (maybe from his cell) and the likes of Modric, Bale and VDV have fudged off to clubs where they might win something worthwhile. Dream on Spuds.

Another thing, they should be just around the fatigue/injury point about now and it shows- they're injury-problems are becoming an increasing concern.
It's something Spurs and the other smaller sides have not been able/willing to address in order to finish higher up in the table. I've said earlier in the season that a lot of teams will fall victim- AGAIN- to fatigue/injuries, which will result in loss of form and Spurs will be one of those. They've performed at full speed and it's just natural that they'll burn out some time over the season. The question is- do they have the depth/flexibility to be able to grind out wins? Saha? Getting rid of Pienaar?

It's premature and arrogant saying this(... we've got good reason and a good foundation- drawn from experience to say it), but as a club, we know how to tackle a whole season and finish in a consistently high position and I think at the end of the season when they look back on it, they're going to wonder how they went from 3rd to whatever. We invested our funds in building a "squad" that will see the season out in order to reach our goal. I can't see Spurs doing that. The performances should start dropping around Monday-night at Anfield.

Yeah i read those thing on the rawk forum too, not quite sure where they are finding their 'tottenham fans'...

All i could read was bitterness about how badly their season is going.

The last part about Spurs and other smaller teams facing fatigue and burn out, not being able to grind out wins because we have such a poor squad. :ross:

Coming from a Liverpool fan. Wow

We invested our funds in building a "squad" that will see the season out in order to reach our goal. I can't see Spurs doing that.

Watch them try and take out Modders and Bale! We need to shackle gerrard n bellamy - it'll be tougher than last year when we won the battle for 5th 2-0 at anfield.

But we can do it again, C O Y S! ! !

3-1 to the deluded dippers.

Then this board will decend into meltdown and the world will come to an end.

deluded fudging tossers...i hope we give them a right rogering...but 3 points from a solitary goal win will more than suffice.

a draw would be a very good result for us. more than happy with that

Given their laughable record at Klanfield : P 11 W 4 D 7 L 0 it's more than likely.

Although they are unbeaten, the points they have dropped are equivalent to losing 4 and drawing 1 or : P 11 W 6 D 1 L 4

For any dirty spurs fans coming into this thread. Look at this you deluded bunch of fannies

Tottenham Hotspur

European Cups - 0

League Titles - 2

Liverpool FC

European Cups - 5

League Titles - 18

End of discussion.[/I]

Bitter, deluded, living in the past.

I LOVE how all the things we were accused of being, are now rife among our former accusers!! The Scum are just the same.

How about this you Scouse pr#ck:

4-0
2-0
2-1
0-2
2-1

12pts from 15 over the last couple of seasons, (plus a CC hammering). The one game we did lose was, yet again, because of Howard Webb. 100M on champo players. Congratulations, you are the new Comedy Club, and your blind faith in King Kenny reflects that.

For all your history: Look at the players you had.....and look at what you have now. Welcome to your ten year transitional period.

From RAWK:

I fudging hate Tottenham Fans. Almost as much as the Mancs I really do.

I have at least a 0.1 decimal place of respect for what Man U have achieved in the 90s and 00s. Lets face it, no one expected them to be on 19 now, not even them.

But Spurs on the other hand have such a deluded set of C**nts for fans. Playing the best football, ill give them that, but all of a sudden they have an arrogance like they have spent 4 years cleaning up trophies.

Football can change very quickly. They should know that and watch what they say, as before Rosie47 came along they were third from bottom the pricks.

Tottenham Hotspur

European Cups - 0

League Titles - 2

Liverpool FC

European Cups - 5

League Titles - 18

End of discussion.

Football can change very quickly. Then goes on to list the number of titles won. Your point being?

In general, they're a bunch of know-nothing, arrogant pricks. Their club has spent one season in the Champions League (where they were humiliated by Real Madrid anyway) and half a season being a nuisance to the two Manchester clubs, one of whom will win the title. Apart from a Carling Cup, which meant nothing in the long run as they sacked the man who won it for them all of eight months later, those are their only achievements in the past decade or so. One of those posters on the forum that was linked here claimed that Tottenham are one of "the world's elite, way ahead of Liverpool". Really? fudging really, you muppets? They only JUST finished ahead of us last season, despite us having endured more than half the season with Roy fudging Hodgson in charge, yet they're miles ahead of us? fudge off.

They can't keep their best players, they won't win anything this year, they resorted to begging the courts to give them the Olympic Stadium because they know they can't build their own and their manager will fudge off at the end of this year, leaving them in the position they were in before he came there - a well-supported, well run midtable club with no real chance of becoming anything to be reckoned with in the long run.

They constantly use this "they only talk about history" argument to discredit Liverpool before claiming what? That we're idiots for being optimistic about the present and future as well! "They only talk about history... Oh, and how they've just beaten the two best teams in the country in the Cups... And how they're building form in the league... Oh brick, we're really not making sense are we? Ah well, they're racist! They have a proven racist in their side, even if he wasn't proved racist at all, and we definitely NEVER sang racist songs about our first-choice striker..." Bunch of crybaby, hypocritical, boring little fannies they are.

But I don't hate them, far from it. They are a nothing club to us, a tiny little group of superior pricks that values itself on... Well, fudge all when you think about it. So they're delusional and jealous, but do they have any sticks to beat us with? Nope.

fudge 'em. They live to see bigger, better clubs not do as well as they should.

I usually judge opposition clubs/ fans in terms of how successful the team is on the pitch and how that success is achieved. That's why I fudging despise Man U and my loathing for Chelsea 6 or 7 years ago was pretty rampant. My feelings for Chelsea have mellowed over the last few years as they have become more and more of an irrelevance. I have a mild dislike for Emirates Marketing Project despite their arrogance off the pitch.
Tottenham? They don't even fudging register. Total fudging non-entity in the grand scheme of things, even arguably their best player wanted out at the start of the season to go to a club that is dropping like a stone and who's best days are long gone. Laughable really. O.K, they are better than us at the moment, that much is clear, but it will be interesting to see how the land lies in a couple of years when 'Arry is managing Ingurland (maybe from his cell) and the likes of Modric, Bale and VDV have fudged off to clubs where they might win something worthwhile. Dream on Spuds.

Another thing, they should be just around the fatigue/injury point about now and it shows- they're injury-problems are becoming an increasing concern.
It's something Spurs and the other smaller sides have not been able/willing to address in order to finish higher up in the table. I've said earlier in the season that a lot of teams will fall victim- AGAIN- to fatigue/injuries, which will result in loss of form and Spurs will be one of those. They've performed at full speed and it's just natural that they'll burn out some time over the season. The question is- do they have the depth/flexibility to be able to grind out wins? Saha? Getting rid of Pienaar?

It's premature and arrogant saying this(... we've got good reason and a good foundation- drawn from experience to say it), but as a club, we know how to tackle a whole season and finish in a consistently high position and I think at the end of the season when they look back on it, they're going to wonder how they went from 3rd to whatever. We invested our funds in building a "squad" that will see the season out in order to reach our goal. I can't see Spurs doing that. The performances should start dropping around Monday-night at Anfield.

Those guys have issues on that site, real issues.

What annoys me about Scousers is when they say "We're not English, we're Scouse"

If only that were true, then they wouldn't have dragged our name through the mud and got our clubs banned for 5 years.

I hope we MURDER them on Monday.

fudge me I can't believe these liverpool fans. Some of the most bitter fans out there if truth be told. We are simply enjoying playing some great football and having fun. I would dearly love to put them back in their place as we have done in the past few games.
I am confident that our best XI is absolutely better than theirs, but am aware that absolutely anything is possible in a game of football. Going to Anfield is no easy task, especially under the floodlights and on the back of their recent run. But then when we beat them 2-0 on their own patch they were in terrific form then too.

COYS. Hope Bale continues his supreme form of late.

and on the back of their recent run.

Is that their recent run of losing 3-0 to City, drawing 0-0 with Stoke, losing 3-1 to Bolton, and beating mighty Wolves 3-0?

And the three games before that they beat Toon, and drew with Blacburn and Wigan..

Two wins in seven

Cup finals mean nothing in the PL

Last edited:
This teams wins 2-1:

----------------Freedle----------------

Walka----Kaball-------King-------Benwar

------------Parka------Sandro---------

Kranchar---------Modders----------Bale

------------------Ade------------------

Tell me I'm wrong

Back