• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

'Jamie Carragher has scored three Premier League goals for Liverpool - equal to the number of own goals he has scored for Spurs against Liverpool.'

I hope he plays... :D

'Jamie Carragher has scored three Premier League goals for Liverpool - equal to the number of own goals he has scored for Spurs against Liverpool.'

I hope he plays... :D

I hope so too, because our attackers could run circles around him.

This. He looked good on Tuesday given his lack of game time this campaign. Hasn't scored yet this season in the PL iirc.

If he plays I hope the commentators keep repeating that fact. Its about time we had a player who hasnt score for ages pull one out of the bag in a game like this. either him or Scotty

That RAWK match thread is genuinely something. Full of Scouse clams weighing in with their traditional BS. My personal favourite is:

They're a London-based club- they live in the media's den, so it just goes without saying that they've been weaned on a strict diet of media-flimflam. They're media-drones, having been trained to get sustenance from that from an early age. So glad, we- as a club and supporter-base have a general aversion to blindly believing what we read in the media(even if its our own). Well, we still have at least the one eye, which they and most other clubs/supporters lack. We'd be just as full of ourselves after just 2 decent and not spectacular seasons.

:lmao
L.M.F.A.O

If you want to see an example of a media-drone and what a steady diet of flimflam, fed 24-hours a day from Sky and the like does to a sensible person, then look no further than a Spurs-fan. The London-based media serenade their preferred clubs with an illusionary greatness even though their achievements remain pathetic at best. They believe the hype- leave them to it. The fall will be more painful

:ross::ross::ross:

Liverpool fans do my head in. I saw another post on there: "our front 4 are as good as theirs" :D, yeah ok mate. And they all seem convinced we have a weak defense too... uh huh, that's why we're like top 3 or 4 in least goals conceded in the league. Bunch of fudgewits.

They have their history. We have 12 points out of the last 15. 15 out of 18 please Spurs on Monday, and if we play to at least 50% of the standard we displayed the last time out against them (FAO any Liverpool fans reading this, that was 4-0 to Tottenham Hotspur) we will win.

COYS

Last edited:
Liverpool are my second most hated team right now. I had time for them not that long ago, but what a bitter bunch of c#nts. Rather than address their own management and sh#t buys, they would rather lash out at us with all their venom.......for being better than them :D

Its never your fault, its never your fault...
Always the victims, Its never your fault...

Never has a song been so apt

you just know suarez will score. i just hope we score more.

if he does i won't be able to bear the media tossfest.

if he does it'll paper over the cracks that his ban notwithstanding, he's had a pretty poor season in goalscoring terms, but the Deluded Ones will see it as proof positive that the FA have conspired to take their title away from them.

Back