• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sherwood Thread

and if you cannot do that, don't post them or make it clear that you are speculating

Re: Sherwood Thread

Where has all this talk of "give the man a chance" gone?

It seems some of the people who were advocating this for AVB are already writing off Sherwood even before he has begun.

You couldn't make it up!

He deserves to be given time to prove himself if he is given the job either permanently or for the season as an interim manager.

So far he's only been put in charge of one game whilst "discussions continue". People are talking about if we should give him the job or not, saying that he isn't someone's preferred option is no different to saying the same about many of the other candidates we've been linked to.

Give the man a chance is great for when a man has the job, it's not exactly a good hiring policy though.

Re: Sherwood Out!

Sherwood team talk "Just run around like a bunch of headless chickens...."

Don't forget your hat on the way out sunshine.

Well played Sherwood.

A positive? Hopefully he isn't here in the morning.

Just like AVB made a simple tactical **** up playing a high line with slow player against fast defenders, Sherwood played two centre halfs that are uncomfortable heading the ball against Fat Sam's long ball team. What did he expect?
Fryers and Veljkovic should have been playing in the middle. Or even one of them with Chiriches.

He's clearly taken us as far as he can.

Submarines either hit bottom or implode and he's taken an imploding ship to new depths.

At least he's put Adebayor in the shop window. Probably Job One on Levy's list.

Just like AVB made a simple tactical **** up playing a high line with slow player against fast defenders, Sherwood played two centre halfs that are uncomfortable heading the ball against Fat Sam's long ball team. What did he expect?
Fryers and Veljkovic should have been playing in the middle. Or even one of them with Chiriches.

Zeki Fryers is marginally shorter than Vlad according to Wikipedia.

Not sure why you would expect a youth centre half to be ready to deal with the physical nature of the game against a Allardyce PL team tbh.

Seriously though, has Levy not thought to call Harry on his car phone. We could sign him up and get him hanging out the Range Rover window before 11pm.

Zeki Fryers is marginally shorter than Vlad according to Wikipedia.

Not sure why you would expect a youth centre half to be ready to deal with the physical nature of the game against a Allardyce PL team tbh.

Exactly...i very much doubt anyone thought 'oooo west ham pose an aerial threat so lets put Fryers and a random youth cb in to counter it' lets get serious ffs.

why exactly did he switch to inverted wingers when things were going well? why take Ade off and keep Defoe on?

I've said it countless times and i'm as certain when i say this as i was that AVB's tactics would never have worked at home for a sustained period of time....DEFOE IS NULL AND VOID WHEN PLAYING AT HOME. It doesn't work one bit unless it's a europa or cup game...with AVB's tactics i thought Defoe has a part to play away from hom though but at the Lane? doesn't matter what tactics we use...he shouldn't play.

Back