• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent performance by the u18s today to beat Arsenal 4-0. Shashoua, Edwards x2 and Loft with the goals. In terms of the table it didn't mean much for us as we could only finish 8th anyway but the win meant we denied Arsenal a playoff place to determine the overall champions.

Excellent performance by the u18s today to beat Arsenal 4-0. Shashoua, Edwards x2 and Loft with the goals. In terms of the table it didn't mean much for us as we could only finish 8th anyway but the win meant we denied Arsenal a playoff place to determine the overall champions.
While I don't place much importance on youth results, always nice to see us beat the scum.

Let's hope the first team get a similar result!

Some very nice football being played by both sides, especially the calm and controlled possession building up to the fourth.

I'm assuming he hadn't done enough whilst with us and the coaches made the decision that he wouldn't develop enough to make the grade.

Has been reported that he's a Liverpool fan. And he was probably close to Inglethorpe...

Still not seen anything from him to make me think we made a big mistake letting him go.

He looks one hell of a player. Let's hope that he keeps on progressing.

Will be interesting to follow over the next couple of years...

Smaller physically, so he might take longer than Onomah before getting in and around the first team, but at the same time he looks really special on the ball.

I imagine he'll get a solid handful of u21 football at least next season...

U18s won their 4th in a row with a 4-3 win over West Brom - Roles, Sterling, Edwards and Tracey with the goals.

Elsewhere Grant Ward scored for Rotherham in their 2-1 win over Brentford.

Sterling, Edwards
As usual, these guys really stand out. Edwards in particular, tricky little fooker, so hard to stop.

I quite like Loft too, good finishes, good size. Would be incredible if he develops like The Hurricane though rather unlikely of course.

As usual, these guys really stand out. Edwards in particular, tricky little fooker, so hard to stop.

I quite like Loft too, good finishes, good size. Would be incredible if he develops like The Hurricane though rather unlikely of course.

Agreed. These guy always seem to stand out in reports and have decent reputations

Oduwa made his debut for Colchester today, coming on for 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back