• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Who: Crocket
When: 29/01/13
Where: FTL

"Jenas to QPR, loan or permanent not sure"

And

"thats [Arry never rated him for us] what I told the fella who told me, hes trying to find a bookie who has a market on it, come via a forest player so probably bollox"

From doing a bit of research it looks like that the only way you can recall a player is if a recall clause is put into the loan agreement.

The Goat: Arry's shown serious interest in Jenas, Bentley and Townsend as Levy's looking to clear our wage bill. Other fringe players aren't safe either.

Redknapp has seen them up close - no way is he going to be taking them off our hands.

unless Levy slipped him a little sweetener when he handed him his p45 :p

The Goat: Arry's shown serious interest in Jenas, Bentley and Townsend as Levy's looking to clear our wage bill. Other fringe players aren't safe either.
This'd be the Bentley he tried to sell several times and very rarely played, and the Jenas he sent out on loan ?

Jenas and Bentley are probably on 100k a week between them, be good if we can shift them out.

Townsend is a strange one, I think we should keep him but AVB doesnt seem to give him much gametime.

Shifting Jenas, Bentley, Gomes and maybe Hudd (now we have Holtby) will do wonders for our wage bill.

We might even get c.£15m for the four of them, which could facilitate a move for one of AVB's 'A' targets (Moutinho, Leandro and Willian).

Jenas and Bentley are probably on 100k a week between them, be good if we can shift them out.

Townsend is a strange one, I think we should keep him but AVB doesnt seem to give him much gametime.
Probably on a loan in fact, he has better technique than Lennon, however he needs to improve his decision making. He could be a very useful addition, rather than spending money on someone like Scott Sinclair or Nathan Dyer.

This'd be the Bentley he tried to sell several times and very rarely played, and the Jenas he sent out on loan ?

But for us Bentley was competing with Lennon while Jenas was competing with Modric, Sandro, Parker etc.

At QPR they would be competing with a rather... different set of players.

This discussion has kind of already been had about Taarabt who people thought would be unhappy about Redknapp taking over since he didn't play him at Spurs, but actually he was very happy with it and any issues between them were at best blown out of proportions or quite possibly as real as Nessie.

Back